AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was banking on him being lifted for being a money mule.
Like who takes a wad of £ sterling bank notes to put down as a deposit for a bar in Marbella, and then a few days later goes to Dubai.
Something stinks.

Reactions: 5
Afraid to even comment after message-gate 😂 HOWEVER word has it that himself is facing 50 years in Dubai for cocaine charges!! Copious amounts of class A found in his accommodation in Dubai?? checked online news nothing on it!! Seems bit far fetched and I’m taking it with 🤏 🧂 but to be honest I don’t think I would put anything past him especially the way he was behaving in Dubai?? Has anyone else any updates??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s very common in Dubai for the locals involved in the drugs game to find a gullible fool from abroad to take the fall and be the scapegoat so if well believe it. I know some people invited to a party with drugs & hookers and friends told them get out asap when they put it in the group chat because if police raided it they would be the ones blamed not any locals or anyone from neighbouring countries that’s why they were invited in.

Reactions: 4
It’s very common in Dubai for the locals involved in the drugs game to find a gullible fool from abroad to take the fall and be the scapegoat so if well believe it. I know some people invited to a party with drugs & hookers and friends told them get out asap when they put it in the group chat because if police raided it they would be the ones blamed not any locals or anyone from neighbouring countries that’s why they were invited in.
I wonder was he in that much debt and danger at home he was desperate and got in with the wrong people in Dubai? Don’t get me wrong I don’t feel sorry for him AT ALL, But surely giving his following and tha it would have made the news? As in an online article or someting?

Reactions: 2
Afraid to even comment after message-gate 😂 HOWEVER word has it that himself is facing 50 years in Dubai for cocaine charges!! Copious amounts of class A found in his accommodation in Dubai?? checked online news nothing on it!! Seems bit far fetched and I’m taking it with 🤏 🧂 but to be honest I don’t think I would put anything past him especially the way he was behaving in Dubai?? Has anyone else any updates??
"Word has it"
Whoever is releasing the word and sharing it, i think they love a good story as much as he did 🤣🤣
---
Oh my god imagine he's the next Michaella McCollum 😄🍩 <--- the hairbun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Afraid to even comment after message-gate 😂
Don't get me wrong, I would love for it to be true. But without proper information/evidence, I can't believe it.
Especially when his following count is going up and down, meaning he's still on instagram.
Is something up or is he doing it for attention? Cause he loves nothing more. Although it's not getting him a whole lot so the novelty is bound to have worn off by now.
I'm not worried, he'll rise again, just wait and see

Reactions: 3
Don't get me wrong, I would love for it to be true. But without proper information/evidence, I can't believe it.
Especially when his following count is going up and down, meaning he's still on instagram.
Is something up or is he doing it for attention? Cause he loves nothing more. Although it's not getting him a whole lot so the novelty is bound to have worn off by now.
I'm not worried, he'll rise again, just wait and see
It wouldn’t shock me if he is behind the rumours himself then pops up now soon with some body transformation or some stupid new business venture!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe the followers going up and down is cos he's bought one of them fake follower "replenisher" packages where new ones get added when the fake ones get deleted.

An English influencer I follow called Sarah Caldon got locked up in Dubai last year for some sort of crypto scam. She's actually got more followers than Amanda and it never made the news. On her thread people thought she had died....

Maybe that's how the Dubai jail's/courts work. Very little info gets released on prisoners and charges 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why is he ok hospital?
I’m not sure if it is true or just rumours but I heard he sampled some dodgy “local produce” in Dubai and has ended up in hospital. But then again I am open minded that he will just appear back on social media roaring and shouting about how he took some time out to rejuvenate himself and how positive it was and lap up all the speculation about where he has been.

Reactions: 5
"Word has it"
He is now identifying as a fox and can be found filming the spin off to Cocaine Bear,
*COCAINE FOX* at Slieve Gullion.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.