AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised he hasn’t put up more, he will be raging his Snapchat return hasn’t sparked more of a conversation 🤣🤣 probably was expecting a great big hurrah!

Reactions: 1
I would say it's a case of not being able to fake it anymore. If he's still living the high life, he would love nothing more than to show it off.
when he's got nothing to show off, he's got nothing to show lol

Reactions: 4
I think there more to the snap chat posts!! Something isn’t right!! It’s all on snap and nothing on insta and I say all very lightly!! It’s actually frig all! That video wasn’t recent 💯 %

Reactions: 2
Back on Snapchat this morning with his gazing longingly into the distance while pretending to smoke an oversized cigar. “Everyone wants to be king but no one wants to hold the sword.” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
U sure thats the username, can't find that
IMG_1508.jpeg

---
If you upload an old picture or video on Snapchat though doesn’t it say in the top corner the actual date it was from? Unless whoever is screenshotting or screenrecording old content so it comes up on the phone as new? 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s going ghost mode til October 1st. AKA keeping his head down because he owes the town and country a fortune.

These companies are a dime a dozen and none of them are bringing their personal lives into the game.
They don't need to. This is a train wreck.
He got caught out on a lie re the Netflix documentary, tried to spin it as a yarn about catching trolls, then tried to monetise that lie with his self help programme. Can you say fugazi?
I do feel bad for this chap but not for the reasons he wants me to believe and whatever spin he's about to release. It's all very sad.
what was the Netflix documentary? Trying to catch up on this thread 😅

I don't believe that's him posting.
I’m the same, I don’t think it’s him!!
What ever is actually going on if he is in jail or sick or rehab or whatever !! Where ever he is, him being preoccupied with his social media and getting someone posting on his behalf is very very sad-pathetic actually!!

I’m the same, I don’t think it’s him!!
What ever is actually going on if he is in jail or sick or rehab or whatever !! Where ever he is, him being preoccupied with his social media and getting someone posting on his behalf is very very sad-pathetic actually!!
andy malone aka @mayobridgeceltic did a laughing emoji under your original post claiming he was in jail soooo maybe not?

IMG_6692.jpeg

• Haha
Ironic for all his "motivational talents" he has got more interactions and interest by saying and doing fook all.

I will hold back on Randy Ballone parody account for the now!

• Haha
How ridiculous is his picture on Snapchat today. Why he he standing like that and holding his other arm out to try and make his shoulder look bigger, he really needs to grow up. And his nutts corner belt is hideous. At least he had the wit to cover his bloated face though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.