AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the person who "won the car" a while back?
Was this real and do they still have the car?

Reactions: 1
Has his ex gf posted anything to suggest he has been in contact with her?

Has his ex gf posted anything to suggest he has been in contact with her?
Not a thing !! no mention of him at all just reinforcing single mother life and doing it on her own it seems!! Even fathers day a while back there was no mention of Andy and he was MiA during this time too!! Very very strange 🤔

Reactions: 3
Mayobridgeceltic is a girl/woman!! she's in Australia at the minute ... I know for sure , I've had my suspicions for a while , but it's been leaked by mistake on her side. Not sure she knows she's done it tbh. So if your local and you know a couple in the area that went to Aus not long go you'll know who I'm on about!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Mayobridgeceltic is a girl/woman!! she's in Australia at the minute ... I know for sure , I've had my suspicions for a while , but it's been leaked by mistake on her side. Not sure she knows she's done it tbh. So if your local and you know a couple in the area that went to Aus not long go you'll know who I'm on about!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good one, Andy 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
Is it because he/she/it posted that they were in PJs one night and your automatically thinking of PJs in Sydney 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.