Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttt123

You see those in comments saying about karma, karma will catch up on those who did this to Andy.
Well, this is karma. Andys karma. It's catching up to him.
And those he may have fired, I hope they are aware they can contact the Labour Relations Agency and they will sort it out. Very easily might I add!!!! Spread the word if you know someone
I am an ex employee and the abuse that we all suffered was mental torture you wouldn’t wish it on anyone Andy won’t be so smug soon 👌

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

ttt123

So are the allegations he's made against former staff members not true? He's accusing them of theft, sabotage and presumably fraud?
No none of it is true he’s delusional brought his own company down by not paying his bills and wants to put the blame on employees.. when all his employees get together and tell the real story people won’t be feeling so sorry for him then.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

newry1993

Stay ready 🤣 looks like he'll be popping up to the surface soon View attachment 2339664
Heard tonight he is 100% in jail got lifted with coke on him in Dubai. Was told he gave one his mates his Snapchat password to update the status because he is still the big narcassist and is trying to potray he is up to something major behind the scenes when really he is behing bars. Andy didn’t know his complex insta or tik tok passwords (cuza all the hacking) could only remember his snap chat hence why his wee minion only updated it. If Andy was genuinely about to resurface or big announcement it would be promo video and all over the top not the bland writing on one snap chat post. There you have it folks Andy has Ben cha cha charged with drug offences in Dubai

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

BigMavis

VIP Member
Apart from anything else it actually sounds like the food wasn't refrigerated properly 👀
That terrifies me but then I'm super fussy about where my food comes from, maybe its just me. Seriously I'm freaking out, was there microwave meals in those cardboard boxes?????????
Naaaaawwwwww 😭😭😭😭 he's fucked it.
Absolutely fucked it.

And Andy, people taking the piss out of you isn't trolling. You give them plenty of ammunition. But its still not trolling. People speaking out about how you've treated them also isn't trolling.
You involved yourself with a number of individuals who sent many many people intimidating messages threatening to dox them, threatening to speak to their employers, their families. Why? Nobody even said anything that bad about you, it was mental entertainment for a while tbf. Your auld yarns gave us all a chuckle and we really were laughing AT YOU Andy, cos you're lies are funny.
But this isn't funny, there's a lot of evidence showing how you've negatively effected peoples lives. People you know. Real people. Not just strangers on the Internet.
That's bottom left behaviour Andy.
That's not living correctly.
That's not an example you should be setting.
I feel so bad for them. Because whilst we were being entertained they were going through hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who advises him? Another car crash video. Starts off with a few buzz words then explodes into rage. The only advice I’d give him is get a new suit and a dictionary.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
No none of it is true he’s delusional brought his own company down by not paying his bills and wants to put the blame on employees.. when all his employees get together and tell the real story people won’t be feeling so sorry for him then.
Is he as much of a raging druggie as he seems?

• Haha

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
The strange thing is, I don't feel sorry for him. He brought it all on himself and still doesn't realise what he's done.
In his head, he give up the business but in reality he destroyed it.
He still stand by all this throll busting stuff and the build up to it "private plane, netflix deal etc." But this really was the start of The Fall Of Andy Malone. He became an over night joke and no one could take him seriously since.
In my opinion, AMPX was one of the first places to do this whole microwave healthy food. Help with weight lose and the convenience of it. You know you're on to a good thing when others are copying you. He could of grew this business into something huge. Let these other small start up ones fail as they couldn't compete.
But quality of the Food and the service went to the shits as he was to focused on becoming instagram famous. It worked but for the wrong reasons. But again, to him, it worked. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha what the fuck with video!!!!! What a joke

All that HYPE for nothing. The constant reposting of the announcement. Several times a day for a quick 3 minute produced video 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12