AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous is his picture on Snapchat today. Why he he standing like that and holding his other arm out to try and make his shoulder look bigger, he really needs to grow up. And his nutts corner belt is hideous. At least he had the wit to cover his bloated face though
100% not convinced that's him posting. Unless I see a timestamped/live video I'm not believing it

Reactions: 3
How ridiculous is his picture on Snapchat today. Why he he standing like that and holding his other arm out to try and make his shoulder look bigger, he really needs to grow up. And his nutts corner belt is hideous. At least he had the wit to cover his bloated face though
With him having "all this money" and "designer gear"
He still wears the same ugly suits from 2017 🤣

100% not convinced that's him posting. Unless I see a timestamped/live video I'm not believing it
Snaps have a timestamp, saying it was posted 1h ago or whatever. But his doesn't display it. So it's definitely coming from his memories/saved photos. Definitely not new snaps. 💯

Reactions: 1
Snaps have a timestamp, saying it was posted 1h ago or whatever. But his doesn't display it. So it's definitely coming from his memories/saved photos. Definitely not new snaps. 💯
I remember that photo being posted on his instagram stories before.

Reactions: 2
This post is still on his story. More than 24hrs later. More proof that this wasn't a new snap. Its coming from his gallery/memories

So he just took £££ from people for this course or mentoring and they got nothing?

Reactions: 1
In my opinion I think he In jail or rehab or an asylum or something and someone is using his snap chat to try and cover it up on hiz behalf 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In my opinion I think he In jail or rehab or an asylum or something and someone is using his snap chat to try and cover it up on hiz behalf 🤨
Nah, I think he's doing it for attention or cause he can't fake it anymore.
If something happened to him, it'll be out by now. Like his sister would of told someone, who told someone else and so on.
Only thing was a text going about but that had no supporting information

Reactions: 2
Why does he keep putting up snapchats saying “see you 1st October folks.” Ok Andy, BYYYYEEEEEEE stop posting if your saying so
Why Snapchat and not his "139k followers" on instagram.
He could of easily posted these pics in Instagram to look real, compared the the settings on Snapchat when ye post from memories/gallery
---
"Making up lies is the devil's work" do we need to remind you of the netflix documentary, private jet, trip to LA, the manager that planted out of date chicken, irelands number 1 ready meal company, irelands number 1 motivational speaker, the 138k fake followers, the person who runs a mental health charity, the lifestyle, the clothes, the rolex watch that was gifted to you for signing a deal on a bar, the dyed beard, botox, fillers. Shall I continue. Well done on doing the devil's work yourself 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why Snapchat and not his "139k followers" on instagram.
He could of easily posted these pics in Instagram to look real, compared the the settings on Snapchat when ye post from memories/gallery
---
"Making up lies is the devil's work" do we need to remind you of the netflix documentary, private jet, trip to LA, the manager that planted out of date chicken, irelands number 1 ready meal company, irelands number 1 motivational speaker, the 138k fake followers, the person who runs a mental health charity, the lifestyle, the clothes, the rolex watch that was gifted to you for signing a deal on a bar, the dyed beard, botox, fillers. Shall I continue. Well done on doing the devil's work yourself 🤣🤣🤣

Is it not strange he’s not even been spotted anywhere?
He has to be in a different country or else locked up ?!
Whatever is happening it isn’t good. There is no way he would stay off social media…. ?!

Reactions: 4
Is it not strange he’s not even been spotted anywhere?
He has to be in a different country or else locked up ?!
Whatever is happening it isn’t good. There is no way he would stay off social media…. ?!
Witness protection???
Maybe he's a rat ?

he can’t have access to his social media. he has no self control no sense of reality. his whole life is make belive. there is no way someone with that mental capacity just takes a step back. he is addicted to faking it. he’s either locked up/in hospital or something has happened where he has been told he can’t post.

In NI you still have your phone in a psychiatric ward

I think it’s more that the creditors are trying to find him, or he’s in jail but surely word of that would spread pretty fast in Co Down?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.