AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread with bad title cause he's been pretty quiet and drama free recently but last thread was full and with a new throll busters on it ways, we need a brand new thread for all the juicy gossip

Reactions: 3
Well done Rachel. Weirdo the way talks about his fiancée. Business can wait because there is no business!!!

Reactions: 2
He should rat out who was behind that detectives account, now that would be something.
They left Andy holding the bang.
Grow some balls Andy and do that or sit there and be a coward.
You chose.

Reactions: 1
He should rat out who was behind that detectives account, now that would be something.
They left Andy holding the bang.
Grow some balls Andy and do that or sit there and be a coward.
You chose.
Now this would be worth watching. They did him dirty. I bet they didn't even contribute to the donation either.

It’ll be more shite about a new business or how he’s cornered the market in chicken curry’s… yet again

Now this would be worth watching. They did him dirty. I bet they didn't even contribute to the donation either.
Oh yes for sure. And the person who I suspect to be behind that account has been jet setting all over the globe in the few months.
While Tampax Andy has been struggling to keep his business afloat, trying to flex give the impression he's some international business man.
You want clicks and views And?, then this is the content you need to release.

Oh yes for sure. And the person who I suspect to be behind that account has been jet setting all over the globe in the few months.
While Tampax Andy has been struggling to keep his business afloat, trying to flex give the impression he's some international business man.
You want clicks and views And?, then this is the content you need to release.
Website is still down. That's not good. No ecom sale for a while.
I don't doubt that he had a great business at some point but he has ruined it and there is so much competition out there now.
He was pretty much the first around here to do this meal business. He should be at the top of his game right now

Reactions: 3
Option A: Spend time with your newborn, or B, spend your day make up some cock and bull story to generate clicks.
What will Andy choose?
How old was the other child when he was off setting up the spoof "netflix" sham document.

Option A: Spend time with your newborn, or B, spend your day make up some cock and bull story to generate clicks.
What will Andy choose?
How old was the other child when he was off setting up the spoof "netflix" sham document.
Did she not boot him out of the house before the Netflix shenanigans?
Has anyone seen Rachels post a few days ago about the baby, right at the end the wee tidbit about Andy keeping them well fed..
How much did he have to beg to get her to put that wee bit in. 'Can't have the big fancy wedding if the ding dinners don't sell Rachy, up the rise '

Although that whole thing happened, I feel like he hasn't learnt from it.
He keeps going down the same path. It's like his business is his least priority. He had a good thing going. He can get it back if only he will focus on it.
I wish I was in his marketing team. I'd turn that business around in no time.
From what I've seen online, he's likely rebranding so he's going in the right direction. It would be the first thing I would do. I just hope his marketing team know what they are doing and have the experience behind them to do it. Its not easy but if done right it will be amazing

Well done Andy. Genuinely delighted at what he is doing and wish him all the success. You have to fall to be able to rise!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.