AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to be successful you need to eat his meals, listen to his shouty posts and forego your sleep?
If he is the definition of "success" I'll stick to my 8hrs sleep thanks.

Reactions: 9
I'd rather have a 10hr sleep (I get about 8 but want 10 lol) than be a laughing stock.
I work god damn hard. I have a really good successful job. I own a house, I own a car and because I'm honest in what I do, I get a good 8hrs sleep. Complete opposite to Tampax

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That guy is deluded. Shops will sell more petrol and milk if they stock his meals. Shops that don't will sell less milk than they do now.
Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This guys call himself a business man, what a joke. Does he even know the retail industry?What's the profit margin on petrol and milk?
Milk is often a loss leader to get ppl into the shops ffs.
What a load of rubbish from another blagger.

Reactions: 6
I hate to break it to Andy but milk and petrol are more essential to the majority of households than an overpriced microwave meal.

Reactions: 7
This guys call himself a business man, what a joke. Does he even know the retail industry?
Not 1 clue. He made the biggest mistake of getting rid of his ecommerce.
1. If his meals sell out in shops so fast, why would I waste my time going to a shop for them for them to be sold out?
2. Why would I buy in a shop when they were cheaper online and with more selection.
3. Why sell your microwave meals on store shelves, right next to his competition? There is quite a few microwaves meal companies in NI right now.
4. If I can go into a shop, what's stopping me picking up come chicken and rice and make it myself and do meal prep for the week? Least then I know exactly whats in my meals.

Reactions: 6
Not 1 clue. He made the biggest mistake of getting rid of his ecommerce.
1. If his meals sell out in shops so fast, why would I waste my time going to a shop for them for them to be sold out?
2. Why would I buy in a shop when they were cheaper online and with more selection.
3. Why sell your microwave meals on store shelves, right next to his competition? There is quite a few microwaves meal companies in NI right now.
4. If I can go into a shop, what's stopping me picking up come chicken and rice and make it myself and do meal prep for the week? Least then I know exactly whats in my meals.
Yeah I think he's made a huge mistake getting rid of the online orders. Convenience was a HUGE sales point for them- order online and delivered straight to the door- often discounted. Why would you trek to a shop to but at full price?

Reactions: 4
We give him so much business advice on this thread and he just ignores it. Not a smart move but it's his business at the end of the day. We're just watching it fail lol

• Haha
He thinks he's 5 star. For a guy who like fancy handbags, fancy cars and fancy hotels. Doesn't understand what 5 star is lol.
He provides everything to promote the stores by providing stands, posters and banners. The stands, posters and banners are all AMPX branding. Not the stores. He's not promoting that store at all. He is promoting himself in the stores. That's it!!!!
Sharing the store with nearly a quarter million people on social media. First of all, they are fake followers. 2nd of all, no one in Cork will look at him posting about a corner shop or a petrol station in monaghan and think they need to drive to it or even follow them on Instagram. The only people that has any interest in those corner shops and petrol stations is those who live in the area. Stupid way of thinking there Andy. But you are correct Andy, no one is doing that in Ireland. No one is doing that in the UK. But you're not even doing that either. Like I said, you are promoting yourself in stores. Not promoting the stores themselves.
Pics we are seeing of you in the stores has your branding all over it. People's not stupid. Just You!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Very little sleep, film crew in front of car, internal lights on while driving in dark and driving at high speed on motorway. :unsure:
Tampax Andy is going to be going for the Darwin Award soon.
What an irresponsible idiot.

Very little sleep, film crew in front of car, internal lights on while driving in dark and driving at high speed on motorway. :unsure:
Tampax Andy is going to be going for the Darwin Award soon.
What an irresponsible idiot.
I'm gonna guess he's finally doing his documentary lol
A day in the life of Andy Malone
Taking that camera person around with him to film him how he does business

• Haha
He seems to be weeks late to the party when it comes to pitching why retailers should host his merch. It would seem they aren't queuing up.
Just so we are clear if you do entertain his crap you will get:
-Fridge posters
-Banners
-Stands- allegedly promoting your shop? Or are they promoting his crap in your shop? Why would anyone want these things? They seem null and void.
-Added to his website as a stockist to further promote your shop.
-Official membership to the top right.

Bit of an uphill battle there trying to explain to established brands, franchises and shops that their self made existece and successes werent real before he came along 5minutes ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He seems to be weeks late to the party when it comes to pitching why retailers should host his merch. It would seem they aren't queuing up.
Just so we are clear if you do entertain his crap you will get:
-Fridge posters
-Banners
-Stands- allegedly promoting your shop? Or are they promoting his crap in your shop? Why would anyone want these things? They seem null and void.
-Added to his website as a stockist to further promote your shop.
-Official membership to the top right.

Bit of an uphill battle there trying to explain to established brands, franchises and shops that their self made existece and successes werent real before he came along 5minutes ago.
Don't forget about promoting the stores on social media on a daily bases, where he has almost a quarter of a mill followers.
He's going to promote all those stores, everyday? To what, thousands of fake followers? Lol

Reactions: 1
Sorry did he say 1/4 of a million followers?
Where is he getting that number from?
His insta has circa 150k and then there is 60k on the Tampax Meals profile.
Is he independently verifing that there is no overlap in followers. Thats even before we start to talk about fake followers.
Tampax Andy exaggerating the truth again. Worse than Derek Trotter this clown.

So he’s trying to say to the retailers stock my product s and il promote you s !!! You s will be shared on my social medics with over 1000 followers ! As if we are going to drive to a local shop just because he s posted it.

Oh did I forget to mention I’m up since 4 am cause I’m rich & successful! This is what rich & successful people do !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.