AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure where the parents live just know that the house for sale isn’t theirs.
In fairness, there wasn't a bed room in that house that looked like anyone else like parents lived in.
There was his room, the nursery and then the attic rooms

Reactions: 1
Soo he def rents this? If that is the case, I wouldn't be surprised if Andy isnt paying rent and his landlord is having to pretend it's for sale to get him out, sounds like something underhand he would be capable of

Reactions: 3
New Meal Company Red Box Kitchen have a look , worked with this Man at AMPX genuine hard working knows what he is doing !!!!

Reactions: 1
New Meal Company Red Box Kitchen have a look , worked with this Man at AMPX genuine hard working knows what he is doing !!!!
I’d rather buy from red box as they look more genuine and not some con man in his mums spare room

Reactions: 4
He’s losing the plot!! 1 comment on a post on a ‘successful’ Instagram page is derisory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only storm coming for Andy is an almighty tit storm.
He doesn't seem to be stocking much in the big cities. Which is a strange decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tomorrow he's going to be in all 32 counties? Any shop I've checked seems to be different. No sign of that chain taking on his meals. What's also interesting, he tagged loads of different stores in his post. Trying to get there attention

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.