AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Andys thinking my nearly 3 year old is gonna be a millionaire top righter, shes up wide awake every morning by 4am.
Wow you’ve got me thinking. My 1 year old son wakes at 4am a lot & wont go back to sleep. I obviously need to nurture his talent & get him to a gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody notice he is constantly tagging the gf and posting photos but there is no sign of him on hers at all.

Reactions: 6
Anybody notice he is constantly tagging the gf and posting photos but there is no sign of him on hers at all.
He's doing this because this is where he is getting the most likes. Look at the posts of him with her or the baby compares to his other crap

Reactions: 9
He just fascinates me! A word that just sums him up is unnecessary! We get it.. he works hard! But where are the benefits?
I assume if you’ve made it, you would want financial freedom and to have a business that runs itself so you’re not up at 3:30am screaming and shouting. I think he is a narcissist, you would have to be to have your face plastered over EVERYTHING you touch.

Come on now Mayobridge. Half your posts are about our Andy and the other half are about Hollie who he was banging!

Lol mayobridge what? Unsure if that's satire or 😂😂😂

I don't know how anyone could be obsessed with Mr fat head himself like and then post here. This thread for the most part is very light hearted, I like it alot 😂

Reactions: 5
And please tell me how the stores are getting advertised when it’s only Andy and his company that are tagged !! Yester there were names up but weren’t tagged . Today not even a name !
That's completely fake! You'd only get that amount of shelf space if you were a huge established brand, AND if you were the stores would stock loads. It looks like he's just spaced it out to make it look like he's got a full shelf. If he does have a full shelf it's probably in some crappy happy shopper on a housing estate he's swindled the owner by shout/bragging abiut how great he is and these meal will make them a millionare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His grid post, ‘back to Dublin for some Christmas shopping’ is a summer photo with 2nd hand ‘designer’ carrier bags that people sell on eBay 😂😂😂

• Haha
Christ he is even thicker than we thought, he's in shorts and t shirt, and the girlfriend is wearing sunglasses and a summer dress 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the newest venture was a website company that ran a competition for £5k package... And... No word of a winner... Surprised?

Reactions: 1
He has clearly been put out of his rented accommodation and living between girlfriends and parents house.
That is the facts!

Someone please tell me my eyes are deceiving me and that absolute tool bag did not put one of his ampx bars ontop of his mums birthday cake and post on his Snapchat story. What an absolute spoon

He's definitely trying to change. You see him lowering his voice alot and posting more if his girlfriend and daughter than the crap he normally posted.
His posts of the girlfriend and child is giving him the likes and attention he's craving. He finally found what works.
Now he's not perfect, he still slips into his old ways

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.