AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they stocked? Other than Andy’s mams shed 😂
According to his website (because of him, doesn't have any credibility) says he now has stores around Newry stocking his meals. This is new because he didn't have any for a long long time.

Reactions: 2
He’s got issues thon boy !! Not wise ! I’d say these new stores have received massive discounts to stock the meals . They won’t b buying again if they aren’t lifted off the shelves 😂

"Inundated" with enquiries about stocking the products apparently.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Careful what you wish for Tampax Andy.
Remember the time you sent yourself 20k emails and did nt even realise that you were going it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Inundated" with enquiries about stocking the products apparently.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Careful what you wish for Tampax Andy.
Remember the time you sent yourself 20k emails and did nt even realise that you were going it.
Exactly ! How has he time to brag about the orders if he’s so flat out !! Lol

Hiring someone to do videos? I guess we are going to get more of those stupid videos. He really is destroying his own company.
Total whalking and thalking disaster of a man lol

Reactions: 6
There is always big news coming, for about 2 years now, and nothing ever comes 😂
Same speech !! These aren’t just meals or bars they change your life . Wtf r they spiked with drugs. Record over

He’s laughing cause all these shares and views of his tit is making him money

Reactions: 1
In my Local Shop all his Meals are Discounted as they are not Selling !!!!!
If they change people s life’s why am I walking past them all the time 😂

Y is he not giving up on the meals if they r a flop 😂suppose once the shops buy them he doesn’t care if they don’t sell he’s got his money . He’s a con

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If they change people s life’s why am I walking past them all the time 😂

Y is he not giving up on the meals if they r a flop 😂suppose once the shops buy them he doesn’t care if they don’t sell he’s got his money . He’s a con
It's not that the shop buys them and that's that. They need to keep buying them. They won't buy them again if they don't sell

Reactions: 3
Here we go again.. I am so here for the cute family content recently. But we are back to the morning screaming. The rich don’t sleep apparently. Who knew!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.