Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just.here.for.the.goss

Well done on the winning thread title @Nora Fenn 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Recap:
So after a full week of mad Andy the throll buster threatening to out all the doirty wee throlls and reveal the big baddie who was behind The Thatttle… he failed miserably and outed the wrong person!
He took a week out from throll busting to snort some more of your finest white powder, get a bit of Botox, hire a new suit and make his big comeback last night - Friday Babyyyyy!
The mad man came back and gave a half arsed apology (a week later because his ego wouldn’t allow him to delete the original video straight away because of all the views).
He has now threatened the owners to take the thattle down or he will be going to town! He swears he’ll be going to town!
He is taking the weekend off, so let’s see what the week ahead brings 🤣

Think we need to make a wiki on this guy…

*For anyone unsure of who Fat Tits is - goto the KHM Thread - and don’t forget to read the wiki! It’s epic!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Peeky_Mink

I've finally watched the latest video. The sound effects 😂😂😂 and references to "the greater good" 😂. Who does he think he is, Harry Pearce from Spooks?!

Also fuck off Andy, I'd never make comments on people's dead children etc, that is absolutely out of order, you are right in that respect. I'm interested in discussing people like you who directly affect young people's mental health with filtered pictures, faked lifestyles and wealth (trip to LA, anyone?!) though. You are absolutely a contributor to the toxic environment that is Instagram. https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebo...teen-girls-company-documents-show-11631620739

Edited to add: Also he is so jel that he doesn't make £300,000 annually from Google AdSense isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Princess Baskin

Bingo card for Andys stories: warning, if you drink a shot everytime of these things happens, you will die in under 2minutes:

Look folks
Well Folks
5am tag on story
Look listen.... if you... (start ranting about mindset).
Suck in air a few times.
Few f words
Survival of the fittest.
Lick teeth
Go on about getting up at 3am.
Photo of the gym wall quote
Quick storytime (spoiler - it's shit)
Remind everyone I am a Warrior who's going to win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Will Andy head back to the ampx newsnight studios for episode 3 of only fools and horses fat tits.

Will Andy donate more curry and piri piri pasta to the old peoples homes? Not be able to sell any meals again this week

Is this week the week that thattle will be shut down once and for all?? Is it fuck son, we riseeeee we’re the bottom lefters!!!

Will andy keep his profile public for the week ahead? Will he keep the mind bmlk link in his bio🤪 last of the big spenders

Well luck fholks there’s only one way to find out.Andy will never reveal his full hand so he won’t. Tune in this Friday night at 7pm guyz tik tak knock knock ✊ one thing I will say is we will continue to see the rhyseeee and fall of tampax!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

jacktheknife87

I am a businessman from NI.
Every business i deal with I have signed upto my credit safe account. They show me if these said businesses are performing well and what credit I should allow them etc.
look what I got a warning about a couple of days ago…. He’s finished, enough of your shite now Malone
AEEE4CF3-8875-446D-B1AF-BAC377BC2828.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Only 24hrs left of tattle. According to Tampax.
Well itcwas an honour writing with you and reading some amazing content.
I will miss you all and good luck in the future
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Who put 50p and a few grams of base in the dickhead this morning?
Andy, the only thing on the ‘Rise’ is your hand, lifting your rolled up note to your gurning nostrils to snort another load of WTF.
Your followers are all bots. You show nothing of substance or interest on your insta. Just self adoration and it makes us want to puke.
There’s NOTHING attractive about a gurning, lip smacking, bollox waffling narcissist. WTF is the ‘Rise’ ?? No fucker knows. It’s hilarious. And insulting people who are definitely MUCH cleverer (not to mention a bit more humble) than you by waffling about how they learn nothing at university?
you do realise that is a whole load of potential customers you’ve just lost for what ever it is your business does? Deluded much?
You get GENUINE followers by offering value. Not by talking about how great you are and the ‘Rise’. What is the ‘Rise’?? Is it a chicken curry? Is it just standing up and kissing your reflection? Is it your winky?

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
HAPPY FECKIN BIRTHDAY YA WEE THROLL HUNTIN WEE DETECTIVE, UP THA REYES FOLKSH, MAKE NO MIZTAKE ITS WEE ANDY’S DAY OF BIRTH!

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Same recycled videos, same recycled (fake AF) Gucci shirt, same recycled shite day in day out

Andy, back to catching trolls will ye pal. My entertainment levels have fallen drastically since you’ve stopped mentioning tattle
Even this thread has died since he hasn't given us anything to talk about.
This is how Andy and the influencers will win the battle against tattle.
They just need to stop being stupid, stop doing stupid stuff, stop being fake and just be a genuine person and we won't have anything to post about.
It is that simple. It really is. That is how stupid influencers are to not realise it.
We call them out on all there shit and they still continue to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Princess Baskin

Happy birthday Andy, Andy Happy birthday I hope your day is special, that it is special and that you make the most of those 24hours, make the most of those 24 hours, as you only have 24 hours. Up the rise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

backbabey

It seems like the last few weeks he forgot he sold microwave meals for a living and Throll Bhusting took over his life. Looks like he woke up this morning and suddenly remembered he’s got chicken curry to flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
The "influencer" thehomethatmademe was one that throlled the charity when tampax video came out. She doesn't even follow tampax anymore. She was stupid enough to fall for it but quickly woke up to it when she started getting backlash for it. But people aren't quick to forget lol

Screenshot_20211011-121634_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21