AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must just be so tired - and with all the shouting must make him exhausted Why though? i dont imagine anyone is like yep Ill get up at 4 cause Andy does !!!!! Im tired looking at him

Reactions: 7
He must just be so tired - and with all the shouting must make him exhausted Why though? i dont imagine anyone is like yep Ill get up at 4 cause Andy does !!!!! Im tired looking at him
When you see the comments on posts, you see the odd deluded follower believing every word he says

Reactions: 2
Anyone want to invest so I can open a shop and then sell them? Really feel I’m going to miss out here on an opportunity for a lifetime

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to bed at 12, riz at 3am, did a workout and read a self help book as per Andys instructions. I then jumped in the motor and called at every shop in a 50 mile radius looking for his high quality micro meals, all to no avail. Help me please, I'm trying to get myself out of the gutter and am striving to be top right in time for Crimbo. Any advice...should I try again tomorrow? Andy what do I do?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I've not been on this thread in a while? What is up with our poor Andy? No more rise and abit more fall for the microwave king? Come join us bottom left babbyyyy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went to bed at 12, riz at 3am, did a workout and read a self help book as per Andys instructions. I then jumped in the motor and called at every shop in a 50 mile radius looking for his high quality micro meals, all to no avail. Help me please, I'm trying to get myself out of the gutter and am striving to be top right in time for Crimbo. Any advice...should I try again tomorrow? Andy what do I do?
Right folks, you listen here and you listen right. The rich and the successful do not sleep. You must go days without any sleep. You must be willing to put in the work. If you sleep for wan minute. That's wan bleeping minute wasted in your bleeping life.
Ya could have changed your life in that wan minute. But ye slept through it. Right folks, if you want success, ye bleeping gotta do what I do. I do it right. Top right. Up the riiisseeee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone have any pro plus or checked in with Barra if it'll be a white Christmas? Up the rise?? Up the nose more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right folks, you listen here and you listen right. The rich and the successful do not sleep. You must go days without any sleep. You must be willing to put in the work. If you sleep for wan minute. That's wan bleeping minute wasted in your bleeping life.
Ya could have changed your life in that wan minute. But ye slept through it. Right folks, if you want success, ye bleeping gotta do what I do. I do it right. Top right. Up the riiisseeee.
And don't forget folksch, if someone tells you you can't do something, you do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Up the bleeping risssseeeee !!!! We will nat be beaten ! And look folks .. ya gotta bleeping believe me these aren’t just any meals . They r special !! ( aye lined with powder 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You're doing it all wrong.
You're not supposed to sleep. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Andy is out and about again trying to flog his meals to the shops but there is not a shop in the country that does not stock these microchip meals. The prob is AMPTs are too expensive, £4 is enough for these!

Reactions: 4
Andy is out and about again trying to flog his meals to the shops but there is not a shop in the country that does not stock these microchip meals. The prob is AMPTs are too expensive, £4 is enough for these!
They l start running and putting the shutters down when they see him ! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
With Andys thinking my nearly 3 year old is gonna be a millionaire top righter, shes up wide awake every morning by 4am.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.