AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe that's his room. Surely not. Why have such nice cars and a bedroom like that, it makes no sense.

Reactions: 2
That's totally his room, you can match up lots of the clothes like that t shirt and blue suit.

28905189.jpg

His bedroom looks exactly how I'd imagined it - like someone seaking asylum and waiting processing. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is true.

This hype websites thing must be a scam. Wix and Squarespace exist, no one is going to some dodgy looking shop in northern Ireland to get a website made in 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's totally his room, you can match up lots of the clothes like that t shirt and blue suit.

View attachment 908084

His bedroom looks exactly how I'd imagined it - like someone seaking asylum and waiting processing. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is true.

This hype websites thing must be a scam. Wix and Squarespace exist, no one is going to some dodgy looking shop in northern Ireland to get a website made in 2021.
I’d say that’s a spare room, he sleeps in the room with the side cot 🤷‍♀️
the nursery has a babygro with AMPX on it, so definitely right House

Reactions: 6
I find it hard to believe that's his room. Surely not. Why have such nice cars and a bedroom like that, it makes no sense.
Because it’s all fake; the cars aren’t owned by him. They are on loan. His bedroom at his mum’s house looks like it does because this is the reality of his life - he’s got nothing. A rail of clothes in his mum’s spare room.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 908084

That's not his room. His room has the big grey bed with the diamonds on the headboard and the cot beside it
download.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It might not be the room he sleeps in, but it's his house, and he doesn't even have a proper wardrobe, this sums him up completely, everything about him is fake!

Reactions: 7
That's not his room. His room has the big grey bed with the diamonds on the headboard and the cot beside it
View attachment 908148
Why would his room be the totally empty one and the spare room be the one full of his cheap clothes?

I think his ma let's him post instagrams from the spare room but he goes to sleep in the room with his makeshift wardrobes

Reactions: 5
Honestly the house looks semi vacated, like his family have moved out and he's just there for now?

I actually feel bad commenting here.
I know I've ripped the piss before and questioned his dealings but to see this as someone's home and what is really behind behind the closed doors as opposed to he insta grid posts, this is very sad.

I'd feel totally exposed seeing my home listed and thousands being able to view it looking like this. Can't be a nice feeling.

Reactions: 6
Honestly the house looks semi vacated, like his family have moved out and he's just there for now?

I know I've ripped the piss before and questioned his dealings but to see this as someone's home and what is really behind behind the closed doors as opposed to he insta grid posts, this is very sad.

I'd feel totally exposed seeing my home listed and thousands being able to view it looking like this. Can't be a nice feeling.
The twit targeted someone and forced them to move out of their home with their family even though he knew they were a random person all because he wated attention on social media.

He's selling himself as a guru to help others despite his own life being a shambles.

Zero sympathy for the twit being exposed for the nothingness waste of space he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would agree in so far that he has brought a lot of this on himself.
It's an interesting subject though.
I wonder how many more instahuns are living in similar or worse conditions whilst pretending to be living their best lives

Reactions: 3
I would agree in so far that he has brought a lot of this on himself.
It's an interesting subject though.
I wonder how many more instahuns are living in similar or worse conditions whilst pretending to be living their best lives
He posted someone else's house photos and address on a video that had over 100k views.

He no doubt knew the photos for the estate agent were happening and could have easily hidden all the stuff that identifies him, but he didn't.

The only person to blame for the sham of his life being shown like this is himself. Chickens coming home to roost and reaping what you sow springs to mind!

• Wow
These ‘influencers’ r a disgrace . Uneducated pricks acting like big balls and claiming freebies everywhere!!! Just by saying ‘I love this product ‘ why ??!!!

But that’s what happens when people like Andy lay themselves bare online for all the world to see and act like absolute idiots. He has brought it all on himself. He made a decision to start slapping the bull with regards to tattle and the “troll detectives” etc - if he wanted to keep his private life private then he should have taken appropriate steps to do just that. It’s not difficult. The tit is hitting the fan but it’s all of his own making.

Reactions: 4
But that’s what happens when people like Andy lay themselves bare online for all the world to see and act like absolute idiots. He has brought it all on himself. He made a decision to start slapping the bull with regards to tattle and the “troll detectives” etc - if he wanted to keep his private life private then he should have taken appropriate steps to do just that. It’s not difficult. The tit is hitting the fan but it’s all of his own making.
Also, his instagram was originally his business page until January and it went straight from posts about the meals to posts about his "netflix" documentary.

That's not good business practice to suddenly start posting lies. Took him nearly a year to realise that he shouldnt associate his now personal page to his business. But it was a little to late. AMPX is plastered all over his scandals that he deliberately created. These are not scandals that came from gossip or he was being sneaky in the background to finally get outted. He publicly created these scandals.
And look at what happened. Within that same year, his business has gone down and will keep going down until its declared bust. Which I assume is any day now.

Also, his instagram was originally his business page until January and it went straight from posts about the meals to posts about his "netflix" documentary.

That's not good business practice to suddenly start posting lies. Took him nearly a year to realise that he shouldnt associate his now personal page to his business. But it was a little to late. AMPX is plastered all over his scandals that he deliberately created. These are not scandals that came from gossip or he was being sneaky in the background to finally get outted. He publicly created these scandals.
And look at what happened. Within that same year, his business has gone down and will keep going down until its declared bust. Which I assume is any day now.
Thought he was an inspirational speaker but it’s the same speech and advice every single day ffs ‘look folks if u want it u gotta get off your ass and work for it ‘ 🤨 yeah we know Andy now tell us something different !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.