AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has even found a way to put people off looking at his site to find stores that stock his fails. Sorry I mean meals. That mug bouncing on the map. WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From the inside of the car he’s now back in a Range Rover. His house (parents house) who ever owns it has also been listed for sale on PropertyPal. Maybe his debts are really catching up on him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Going by companies house though his share in ampt is no more than 50% so there must be silent partners/ creditors in it also.

Reactions: 1
From the inside of the car he’s now back in a Range Rover. His house (parents house) who ever owns it has also been listed for sale on PropertyPal. Maybe his debts are really catching up on him.
For a man with such money you’d think he would’ve hung a lampshade in the gaff. That’s not the parents house though.

Reactions: 1
His bed isnt what you would expect a single straight man to have. (I know he's in a relationship now but it's the same bed when he was single)
And he carries handbags, get filler in his lips (among other places) and loves gucci and Louis Vuitton.
His sexuality is very questionable............... just saying

Reactions: 8
His bed isnt what you would expect a single straight man to have. (I know he's in a relationship now but it's the same bed when he was single)
And he carries handbags, get filler in his lips (among other places) and loves gucci and Louis Vuitton.
His sexuality is very questionable............... just saying
Maybe that’s his problem- he’s trying to suppress his sexuality and mask it by snorting a tit load of cocaine and acting like he’s ready to smack someone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought he would have had a giant picture of himself on the wall......RISE

What town does he live in i need to nosey at property pal!!
He probably did and had to take it down for the pictures. They want to sell the house after all. His face wasn't selling £5 meals with up to 60% off, it sure wasn't going to sell a house

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.