AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he sold the lambo? I seen one for sale in warrenpoint which i would assume is his. Not too many of those about surely.

Has he sold the lambo? I seen one for sale in warrenpoint which i would assume is his. Not too many of those about surely.
Yeah that is his. We've He's posted the link to the car on another page. He still got the BMW and is also seen in a different car.

Reactions: 1
The fake out of breath while there is not an ounce of redness in his face or sweat.
Sure andy, you pushed it alright.

Reactions: 2
Still talking in the lower tone and no longer shouting at the camera. That lads changing. I think he's been knocked down a peg or 2 and know his ways weren't working so he's trying something new to see how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still talking in the lower tone and no longer shouting at the camera. That lads changing. I think he's been knocked down a peg or 2 and know his ways weren't working so he's trying something new to see how it works.
Same speech though lol

He’s taking a few days off social media.. definitely so he can catch up on sleep and not have to get up at 3am, no longer part of the 0.00000000001% club

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well tattlers
Just wanted to tell you while you were all sleeping I was sleeping too I was working out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has removed his bio on insta except to confirm its the official account.
There is def restructuring afoot.
Makes you wonder if getting up at 3/4/5am this past year was reeeeeeally worth it though?

Reactions: 8
And he's losing thousands of followers. He was at 122k fake followers. Now down to 117k
Imagine spending that money on followers to start losing them hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time posting on this thread of the eejit, actually can't listen to him at all 🙈 but Andys business "HQ" is in that wee industrial estate near Warrenpoint. And I can say for sure that he hasn't been paying the rent of his place for quite a while now. Anyone that knows who owns the buildings, knows he isn't one to mess with 🤐 so don't know why big rich successful Andy is intentionally getting himself into some hot water there 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
First time posting on this thread of the eejit, actually can't listen to him at all 🙈 but Andys business "HQ" is in that wee industrial estate near Warrenpoint. And I can say for sure that he hasn't been paying the rent of his place for quite a while now. Anyone that knows who owns the buildings, knows he isn't one to mess with 🤐 so don't know why big rich successful Andy is intentionally getting himself into some hot water there 🙈
I was wondering why he was promoting the new office in Banbridge, must be anticipating getting evicted soon

Reactions: 3
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Can't pay rent yet he can invest a 6 figure sum into a Web design company. So that's atleast £100,000.
Let's do the maths here. Atleast £100,000 to rent an office and buy a couple of computers?
I'm curious as to where this money came from. Did this come from his own pocket or did he take it from his business? If it came from the business then he may get into alot of trouble.
Just because he is the owner of a business, does not mean he can dip in and out when he pleases.
As he has a Limited company, taking money out of the business has to be done formally and documented.
He must also be careful to only take money out of his company if it is making a profit and once tax and all other financial liabilities have been accounted for.
If he can't pay rent, then the business isn't making a profit and his financial liabilities are being met.
If he's not making a profit, the only money he is entitled to is his salary.

Being a director of this microwave meals won't earn him the "lifestyle" he is living.
Why would you give yourself this huge salary and then pay 40%?
I wouldn't and not alot of directors do. There is ways around this with dividends. But dividends complicate things even further. If the company goes bust, the directors have to pay back the dividends. Its all so complicated. So it's not so easy to get money from your own business.

Reactions: 3
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Can't pay rent yet he can invest a 6 figure sum into a Web design company. So that's atleast £100,000.
Let's do the maths here. Atleast £100,000 to rent an office and buy a couple of computers?
I'm curious as to where this money came from. Did this come from his own pocket or did he take it from his business? If it came from the business then he may get into alot of trouble.
Just because he is the owner of a business, does not mean he can dip in and out when he pleases.
As he has a Limited company, taking money out of the business has to be done formally and documented.
He must also be careful to only take money out of his company if it is making a profit and once tax and all other financial liabilities have been accounted for.
If he can't pay rent, then the business isn't making a profit and his financial liabilities are being met.
If he's not making a profit, the only money he is entitled to is his salary.

Being a director of this microwave meals won't earn him the "lifestyle" he is living.
Why would you give yourself this huge salary and then pay 40%?
I wouldn't and not alot of directors do. There is ways around this with dividends. But dividends complicate things even further. If the company goes bust, the directors have to pay back the dividends. Its all so complicated. So it's not so easy to get money from your own business.
Maybe he got a big payout with those covid business payments the government made.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.