AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is he shitting these cars from? Every week it’s a new story with a different car with a private reg. His meals business surely can not be that lucrative? Does he have another income other than the meals and the “life coaching” bollox?
Shifting bags of gear…?!

don’t be fooled by what nonsense he shows on Instagram. It’s all a smoke screen. You think he’s got money?! No. The bellend sleeps in his mother’s box room in her house…..!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shifting bags of gear…?!

don’t be fooled by what nonsense he shows on Instagram. It’s all a smoke screen. You think he’s got money?! No. The bellend sleeps in his mother’s box room in her house…..!
Those with money, don't show it off like that.

Reactions: 8
What the fack has that donut been sniffing?! Retailer's who do not stock his subpar meals will fail?! What delusional come down is he on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the fack has that donut been sniffing?! Retailer's who do not stock his subpar meals will fail?! What delusional come down is he on.
🤣 I've just watched this video, and have major second hand cringing going on! I am getting to the stage I struggle to believe he's not a parody account 😆 he seriously needs his head looked at. He's like the eejits that go onto the Apprentice with Alan Sugar and really believe they are the dog's danglies 😆 maybe he should apply for the next series and give us all a laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣 I've just watched this video, and have major second hand cringing going on! I am getting to the stage I struggle to believe he's not a parody account 😆 he seriously needs his head looked at. He's like the eejits that go onto the Apprentice with Alan Sugar and really believe they are the dog's danglies 😆 maybe he should apply for the next series and give us all a laugh 🤣
I mean he really is that delusional or just a very bad con artist. He seriously thinks his crapnis going to take over the microwave meal market.

Reactions: 5
Least someone is checking out the competition and trying to beat it. How original Andy. Come up with your own ideas!!!
Up da Slice Meals

Screenshot_20211122-082142_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-082412_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really have to listen very carefully to what he says because in between the grinding of his teeth anf spit, when he said first thing in the morning I thought he said foreskin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear how predictable there is now a problem with the £5000 competition... how muggy. After all his little followers shared and tagged him it is gone. Tut tut tut did this not happen with the 50000?!

• Haha
ha yeah, issues with Instagram Cus they probs want him to do a paid ad.. because that’s Deffs a thing.
Oh dear how predictable there is now a problem with the £5000 competition... how muggy. After all his little followers shared and tagged him it is gone. Tut tut tut did this not happen with the 50000?!

Reactions: 3
Who came up with the terrible idea of stopping his ecommerce?
While businesses work hard to go online, he comes off it?
I'm yet to see his meals in shops and trust me, it's not because they are selling out fast.
How many times did we see screenshots of the amount of online orders he got?
This is clearly not a business decision. This is definitely the fall of Andy Malone.

Reactions: 4
The meals stuff has been over for a while. One week years ago he managed to get lots of places to trial them out so created 10000% more than usual. He took a load of photos of that one time and has been posting them for years. He must feel shityy living in a make believe fantasy full of pretending how successful and how hard he works.

Also looks like this big contract he had, that would have him in 3000 stores in Ireland was another lie, as he's asking people to tag their favourite shop in his competition post to get their attention 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.