AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also looks like this big contract he had, that would have him in 3000 stores in Ireland was another lie, as he's asking people to tag their favourite shop in his competition post to get their attention ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sure don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Reactions: 3
Andy going back to his roots which we advised him months ago. He seems more settled now. He was a great PT and he should get plenty of clients. The meals game is gone for everyone/

Reactions: 6
Didnโ€™t he say he was making something like 60k a week selling his meals? If they are going so good why changeโ€ฆ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He seems to be a bit all over the place.
If the retail game was as big as he made it out to be, he wouldn't be going back to PT. He would be too busy. He would be focusing solely on the retail game in its early days to ensure it gets off the ground properly especially in January when the indulgence is done.
He is jumping from one project to the other without seeing anything through.

Reactions: 6
Who came up with the terrible idea of stopping his ecommerce?
While businesses work hard to go online, he comes off it?
I'm yet to see his meals in shops and trust me, it's not because they are selling out fast.
How many times did we see screenshots of the amount of online orders he got?
This is clearly not a business decision. This is definitely the fall of Andy Malone.
Hopefully!!!!!

We seen this coming for a long time. Even if I seen his meals, I wouldn't buy them. It's him that puts me off everything. I wouldn't touch anything he is involved in.
60% off is probably a stock clearance sale.
Now the meals is coming to an end, he's changed his handle from ampx.
I thought we were going to see the rise and fall of andy malone but I was wrong. We are yet to see the rise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pictures he puts up of his office make me die of second hand embarrassment! Imagine going to work and your boss has his face painted all over walls and cardboard cut outs of himself. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Andy going back to his roots which we advised him months ago. He seems more settled now. He was a great PT and he should get plenty of clients. The meals game is gone for everyone/
You would say that as his #1 fan (or could that be #2 seeing as he's his own biggest fan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

He's not going to get anywhere big selling his time and this new plan sounds awful if he thinks he's anyone to help other people's mind ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Gyms are full of PTs and I'm sure 95% of them are more sane, stable and better than him.

Andy's own workout photos look like the before pic, not exactly an inspiration to see a guy in average shape approaching 40.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The pictures he puts up of his office make me die of second hand embarrassment! Imagine going to work and your boss has his face painted all over walls and cardboard cut outs of himself. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Prob gives the Christmas cards with his picture on it too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We seen this coming for a long time. Even if I seen his meals, I wouldn't buy them. It's him that puts me off everything. I wouldn't touch anything he is involved in.
60% off is probably a stock clearance sale.
Now the meals is coming to an end, he's changed his handle from ampx.
I thought we were going to see the rise and fall of andy malone but I was wrong. We are yet to see the rise.
From what I seen he doesnโ€™t even have a good selection. The main one being pasta bolognese!! Thatโ€™s like the basic student cheap meal any dummy can whip up in 20 mins why would you buy his when you can make it fresh. Same goes for chicken curry. Basic meals a 10 year old could navigate. I get some people buy for convenience but itโ€™s honestly easier and cheaper to bulk make and freeze any of his meals at home yourself :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
For a man with 118k followers, his ยฃ5000 competition posted 2 days ago, has a grand total of 26 entries ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From what I seen he doesnโ€™t even have a good selection. The main one being pasta bolognese!! Thatโ€™s like the basic student cheap meal any dummy can whip up in 20 mins why would you buy his when you can make it fresh. Same goes for chicken curry. Basic meals a 10 year old could navigate. I get some people buy for convenience but itโ€™s honestly easier and cheaper to bulk make and freeze any of his meals at home yourself :rolleyes:
Not just that, it must be full of all kinds of crap that is really not any good for you, can you imagine what they have to add to make it a least bit palatable. ๐Ÿคข

So has he employed the much sought after media manager yet? Someone needs to take over writing his posts.. who the hell unless you are a preacher uses a word "shall" in a sentence which clearly does not belong there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well he made the guardian ๐Ÿ˜†, the cringe ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well he made the guardian ๐Ÿ˜†, the cringe ๐Ÿคช

The best line was that he sells โ‚ฌ5 chicken chow meins with his face on the packaging!!! Cringe ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the guardian: โ€˜After we speak, he texts, asking me to refer to him as โ€œIrelandโ€™s number one motivational talker and entrepreneur.โ€

god loves a trier ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.