AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His engagement is shocking for the amount of followers he has. The only time he gets decent likes is when he posts his child, which I think he has realised because there is a lot of posts of her now. Talk about using the kid for the gram :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just when I thought Larne Dental Centre couldn't get any lower they have now added tampax to their list of insta-wannabees getting free false teeth 🦷😬 Every NI instagrammer is getting free composite bonding from them which is an extortionate price for the normal punter. I hope people avoid Larne Dental if they want new teeth themselves, cause they will be paying their own teeth and all the huns from instagrams teeth as well! Larne Dental are going to need a tattle page soon at this rate of going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just when I thought Larne Dental Centre couldn't get any lower they have now added tampax to their list of insta-wannabees getting free false teeth 🦷😬 Every NI instagrammer is getting free composite bonding from them which is an extortionate price for the normal punter. I hope people avoid Larne Dental if they want new teeth themselves, cause they will be paying their own teeth and all the huns from instagrams teeth as well! Larne Dental are going to need a tattle page soon at this rate of going 🤣
Omg i had already known Larne dental would be an awful place based on the terrible "influencers" they are reach out to and doing free work. But adding Tampax to the list just made this place alot worse in my opinion

• Haha
Omg i had already known Larne dental would be an awful place based on the terrible "influencers" they are reach out to and doing free work. But adding Tampax to the list just made this place alot worse in my opinion
Buy he is not an Influencer or marketing genius as he calls himself... he is just a head who makes promises he can not keep.

I was wondering why that bleeping doirty throll was down in Larne, what's up with Larne dental? How have I not heard of this from other instahuns? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you even image his speech after he’s had a set of comedy false teeth put in?! He can hardly speak as it is but christ, wait for it after he’s had the dentures put it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wondering why that bleeping doirty throll was down in Larne, what's up with Larne dental? How have I not heard of this from other instahuns? 🤣🤣🤣
Denise Curran was the first to get hers done, and I'm sorry to say her new teeth are far too big for her mouth, I think they look terrible 😳 Then our resident NI instagram jail bird Mrs Houseproud is in the process of getting work done with them. If you look on their Instagram at their highlights you can see the others that have had gifted work done, no idea who they are 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Denise Curran was the first to get hers done, and I'm sorry to say her new teeth are far too big for her mouth, I think they look terrible 😳 Then our resident NI instagram jail bird Mrs Houseproud is in the process of getting work done with them. If you look on their Instagram at their highlights you can see the others that have had gifted work done, no idea who they are 🤷‍♀️
Safe to say that I won't be going there to get my Invisalign, I really hate boycotting some businesses, but it annoys me so much seeing these plonkers get it for free. I can guarantee that I'll be spending thousands and doubt I'll be getting a #gifted #discount #amainstahun #bottomlefter #mammysboi #doirtythrolls #adidntshaghollie

Reactions: 4
Bit odd how he hasn’t mentioned tattle in ages??
I don't think its odd. He made himself look like a total idiot. Had to delete the videos he made about tattle and the equally dim hunz that followed him have now unfollowed him and don't share him any more. If anyone was in doubt over if andy was a thicko and total fantasist he's shown it to be the case.

He'll probably post that in a few weeks he's launching a phone to take on apple, a shop to take on amazon, a search engine to take on google with trillions of his own money that he's invested. the guy is a fruit loop sad looser.

Bragging about how much you work is so 2011.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think its odd. He made himself look like a total idiot. Had to delete the videos he made about tattle and the equally dim hunz that followed him have now unfollowed him and don't share him any more. If anyone was in doubt over if andy was a thicko and total fantasist he's shown it to be the case.

He'll probably post that in a few weeks he's launching a phone to take on apple, a shop to take on amazon, a search engine to take on google with trillions of his own money that he's invested. the guy is a fruit loop sad looser.

Bragging about how much you work is so 2011.
And it all falls apart when you look at him objectively- he’s a wee freak who lives in his Ma’s box room. He’s got nothing. His life is a fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.