AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought the author of that was a secret Tattler at times 🤣
In fairness, the article didn't do tampax any favours so he should have refused to comment. But then, how would he get any attention if he wasn't in the article.

Also the article didn't mention the 2 that was behind the detectives.

I haven't seen Helen comment on here. Did she really comment to the article telling them that she wrote to the detectives and they had to remove the account?

Can anyone confirm if this is true? Cause I want more frigging gossip about it. I fought hard against the detectives at the time.

Reactions: 4

Ladies and gentlemen of Tattle I give you Irelands number one motivational talker and entrepreneur.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tampax Andys actions lead to someone being forced to leave their home as they felt unsafe due to threats to them and their family.
Abhorrent behaviour.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
In fairness, the article didn't do tampax any favours so he should have refused to comment. But then, how would he get any attention if he wasn't in the article.

Also the article didn't mention the 2 that was behind the detectives.

I haven't seen Helen comment on here. Did she really comment to the article telling them that she wrote to the detectives and they had to remove the account?

Can anyone confirm if this is true? Cause I want more frigging gossip about it. I fought hard against the detectives at the time.
She did - she wrote on all threads at the time look up her name

This is exactly what he wants. The fame. His planned worked. It backfired with the battle against tattle but he just wanted attention. And he's got it lol
Well if worldwide and over 3000 shops is what he meant by spar... 🤭

Is it not funny how they witch and moan about us but yet make it so blatantly obvious by their posts that they take what we say on board... tampax proving with his "I speak properly" speech this morning. Ps. Thank you for not shouting like you normally do, now if only you can control the spit in your mouth which those gnashes no doubt are the cause of.

Anybody notice the monster energy drink with the protein bar this morning?

Also what qualifies you to talk about mental health? This is why so many men refuse to find the right help because donuts like you spew such utter tit that all they need to do is sort themselves out. I mean wtaf?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Andy's stories:
'I look good, and I speak good' 😬
Who's going to tell him?
I think we already did. That's why he just said that. He has been on reading.

He has definitely changed his speaking. Still annoying but better. No shouting at the camera

Reactions: 3
He’s now a marketing genius according to his Instagram bio (one that doesn’t sell online anymore) 😳🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He needs to rethink the handbags. Sorry but they aren't a good look on you. Especially when they are Louis Vuitton.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.