AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree about Larne Dental - they’re really using the lowest, scummiest influencers to represent their business. Also, I heard that they’ve sent letters to all their existing NHS Dental patients to inform them that they’ll no longer be able to offer them dental treatment- including children.

Complete disgrace! I guess the cosmetic dentistry and botox/fillers makes them more money 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Agree about Larne Dental - they’re really using the lowest, scummiest influencers to represent their business. Also, I heard that they’ve sent letters to all their existing NHS Dental patients to inform them that they’ll no longer be able to offer them dental treatment- including children.

Complete disgrace! I guess the cosmetic dentistry and botox/fillers makes them more money 🙄
I hope nobody goes near them again. Aren’t they doing Antonia’s too? After the scandal she was caught up in, not to mention convicted shop lifter Mrs Houseproud 🤦🏼‍♀️

Seen a thing mentioned on TV about how Facebook and Insta will be forced to clamp down on toxic messaging about manifestation and this 24/7 grind nonsense. Encouraging young people to run themselves into the ground is not big or clever nor is telling people that they manifest everything into their lives. No. A lot of things are actually outside of our control. Who manifested the global pandemic? 🤔 It’s a downright dangerous message to be spouting to blame people for their own illness or other problems in their lives.

Reactions: 7

Wow, if that was true then that letter should be shared. I've often wondered if companies really know what these influencers are really like before they work with them, but by the sounds of it perhaps the companies are actually worse

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've often wondered if companies really know what these influencers are really like before they work with them, but by the sounds of it perhaps the companies are actually worse
Yeah they know alright. I'm very close to an owner of a business which work alot with influencers. At the end of the day, even if someone is caught up in a scandal or whatever, they still have thousands of followers. And that means there products are viewed by those thousands. And no influencer really gives bad reviews. Otherwise they will be off PR lists. So you are guaranteed a positive review to by sending the influencer something for free. Its business and it works. It really does work!!!!

But with Tampax, I don't know how anyone would want him representing there business. They clearly don't know that the followers were bought and even if they weren't, just the way he talks would put anyone off.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It looks like he’s with the video editor who did battle of the tattle today. Wonder what he’s up to now.

Maybe he is going to announce the big influencer red carpet night to thank his many influencer friends who have supported him and believed his many lies. Date to be confirmed.

Or maybe he will be unmasking Helen, like scooby do does.

Ps. I could not understand a bloody word he was saying this morning and I mean that literally. Is he deliberately talking like that just to ensure we get interpreters?

Reactions: 2
He just comes on every morning with his face sprayed with water pretending like he’s done some big workout. He makes out like he’s better than everyone else because he gets up early but he also goes home and is back on the couch with his shoes off when most other people are off to work.

He repeats each and every sentence and has zero articulation. Comes across as an arrogant uneducated man with a god complex

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His discounts get higher each week. That's how bad things are right now for him.
60% off but you still need to buy a limit of £50

Who is this girlfriend he has? Not being funny, but is she alright? I just can't understand how someone would choose to spend time with him let alone go out with him?!! Imagine listening to that tube in real life every day? Or imagine taking him home to meet your parents?! Foul mouthed, narcissistic 🍆

• Heart
Who is this girlfriend he has? Not being funny, but is she alright? I just can't understand how someone would choose to spend time with him let alone go out with him?!! Imagine listening to that tube in real life every day? Or imagine taking him home to meet your parents?! Foul mouthed, narcissistic 🍆
She’s gorgeous but red flags everywhere. That child is very young and they’ve been on and off

Reactions: 5
That video was a complete disaster. I don't even know where to start with that one only that he looks and sounds bloody desperate

Reactions: 2
What was that odd video on Monday about (just catching up)? He seemed to be going on about his small cracked circle :sick:. Nobody wants to know about that Andy mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That video was a complete disaster. I don't even know where to start with that one only that he looks and sounds bloody desperate
The 5000 euro giveaway video is so bizarre, why doesn't he stop shouting. Is he trying to be the mcgregor of microwave meals.. I really don't understand this strange diet culture. Wheres the throll hunter gone? Did he ruin his online business ? So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is he shitting these cars from? Every week it’s a new story with a different car with a private reg. His meals business surely can not be that lucrative? Does he have another income other than the meals and the “life coaching” bollox?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.