AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys. Has anyone a taxi number? Waiting since 7pm last night for Andy to collect me and out me and I’ve been stood up!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m only sharing what the woman posted - I’m not saying I believed it and I certainly don’t need to be referred to as ‘you people’ or my comment ‘complete baloney’ 🙄
Lol the you I ment was them threatening. I realise it might of not been your intention to spread fake news but you posted it unchallenged as if it was a fact. So wanted to correct it incase anyone didnt see it was fake. Peace and love ☮

Reactions: 1
Lol the you I ment was them threatening. I realise it might of not been your intention to spread fake news but you posted it unchallenged as if it was a fact. So wanted to correct it incase anyone didnt see it was fake. Peace and love ☮
Thanks for the clarification of your meaning.

Reactions: 1
Hi guys. Has anyone a taxi number? Waiting since 7pm last night for Andy to collect me and out me and I’ve been stood up!
Same! I wrote my last Will and Testament, told my husband i loved him and to remember to wash his socks and smalls and always see our children were happy. Fucken still sitting there at 9pm so just watched Gogglebox 😇🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reported it and it then came up with the eye icon and a line through it. Maybe if enough people report it, it’s taken down. Can’t believe the bastard doxxed someone let alone doing it without definitive proof
I've reported it. Absolutely disgusting what he did 😠

Reactions: 7
Same! I wrote my last Will and Testament, told my husband i loved him and to remember to wash his socks and smalls and always see our children were happy. Fucken still sitting there at 9pm so just watched Gogglebox 😇🙃
that you Helen? Caroline? Alpha Beta AMPX over do you read me ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That shambles last night isn't worthy of a response to be fair.....not even from all his insta huns who've been tick tocking all week 😝🤣

I don't know how they're not absolutely dying of embarrassment but then you couldn't mark most of their necks with a blowtorch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This has to be the most quiet he has ever been on instagram
Reckon he’s realised he’s fucked up big time and trying to do damage control in the background? He is ALWAYS on stories at 5am giving it Well folksh what a time to be alive, up the rise tit… there’s and not a trace of him 👀👀👀

Reactions: 12
Reckon he’s realised he’s fucked up big time and trying to do damage control in the background? He is ALWAYS on stories at 5am giving it Well folksh what a time to be alive, up the rise tit… there’s and not a trace of him 👀👀👀
“WELL FOLKSH, WHAT A TIME TA BE ALEYEV! WHAT A TIME TA BE ALEYEV FOLKSH! AM HUNTIN THA DURTY THROLLS, THEM DURTY THROLLS, YES FOLKSH, UP THA RISE!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.