AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has some filled a missing persons report with the PSNI?
He had plenty to say last week.....now its radio silence. What's wrong Andy, cat got your tongue?
I would not be surprised if he has been legally advised to stay off social media, hoping it will all blow over. Whilst he awaits contact from the defamed party.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Time will tell. The video hasn't been removed and the comments are untouched.
Another cited he was warned not to put the video out and he went ahead anyway.

Reactions: 6
Guarantee you he will say that he only posted the information provided by him and as that is the case he has also been duped.

Reactions: 6
Over the past few weeks he has been preaching to ppl to come out and apologise if they have trolled in the past.
Well Andy it's time you own your tit, step up, man up and say it.
Where is your credibility now?
You got duped, went down a rabbit hole and got power drunk with the attention.
He posted the information under his own free will, went to the trouble of getting what looks like professional video equipment, set up in his office with lighting and then edited the video.
It not a heat of the moment thing....this was planned, premeditated....all to get attention for himself.
The victim card will not wash in this scenario.

Reactions: 17
Not a chance he's had legal advice else he'd delete it and say sorry. It being left up for so long works against him. Should have deleted in a few minutes after it was clear he fecked up big time.

Two charity's, a couple of Carolines and the tech companies tattle use could all go after him.

The best case scenario is him looking like a very low IQ fanny pack of a man, which he already does. The worst could be bankruptcy and a criminal record. People have faced costs of £400k for a few words on twitter and this was so so much more.

Tick tock Andy you mouth breather. He repeats all this life coach sh!t with the total lack of awareness he's guilty of everything he accuses others of and can't follow his own advice. Pitty the fool

Reactions: 24
The same boy will be back online in the morning as if nothing happened.

I think he has ruined his brand.
Imagine putting yourself out there as a motivational speaker and life coach and you then put out a video trashing people and a charity with no basis.
The troll buster thing was at odds with the whole positivity thing he was trying to sell from day 1.
I also think as stupid as some influencers are, they will be less likely to endorse and associate with him in future.

Reactions: 14
Did he know at the time he was wrong and thought 'ah duck it, ah duck it' 🤭 as surely even to him it seemed competely unlikely?
But he had started all the hype with his tick tock countdown shite, then daft influencers got competely over excited about it so he couldn't lose face, I say he couldn't lose face?
So through vanity he ploughed on thinking he could cover his tracks after, if anybody questioned his daft findings, and blame it somebody else and say he was duped. So if you think about it he was just as much a victim as that poor woman he encouraged the bullying of :rolleyes: He would say.
Honestly what a mess. He comes out of it as either malicious, stupid or gullible. Or all three. And he runs a business 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he was the detechtives, did the link not ask for donations to help out the trolls
I know for a fact he wasn't but he'll be happy people have been taken in think he was. If he was then he'd of used it to promote his own page before the account tit the bed and deleted it once tattle threatened to out them. The people behind that account will be delighted that Andy can take the fall for it!

Reactions: 11
I know for a fact he wasn't but he'll be happy people have been taken in think he was. If he was then he'd of used it to promote his own page before the account tit the bed and deleted it once tattle threatened to out them. The people behind that account will be delighted that Andy can take the fall for it!
So who are the “throll hunters” ?! I think it was absolutely him!

Reactions: 5
I'm not so sure. The only "trolls" he's "busted" are a couple of Irish local guys who weren't hiding anyway 🤣 the guy's an utter fandan 🤣
That’s my point. I don’t think there are any other “throll hunters” at all! I think it’s just him, I think the whole thing was just some weird tangent he went off on and has made up the entire thing to try to intimidate people by claiming it’s some sort of vigilante group. The guy is an absolute moron.

Reactions: 15
That’s my point. I don’t think there are any other “throll hunters” at all! I think it’s just him, I think the whole thing was just some weird tangent he went off on and has made up the entire thing to try to intimidate people by claiming it’s some sort of vigilante group. The guy is an absolute moron.
You could well be right 👍 who knows and indeed, who cares 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely you'd research the legalities of what he's done, before naming somebody? What a wet wipe.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Andy cares if he has the right person or not. He received a solicitor’s letter the last time he did the troll buster thing and didn’t seem very phased by it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.