AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been able to watch the entire video as I can't stand listening to him. I love how he repeats things "touring [tearing] them down....touring them down. Parents of disabled children. Parents of disabled children. For their own entertainment. For their own entertainment."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Solicitors letters are worthless ,he won’t be able to ignore proceeds if they are served on him and his company on Monday morning 🤣

Reactions: 2
Calling it now, he will come back online and do the whole 'I needed a break for my mental health ...#bekind '

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think Andy cares if he has the right person or not. He received a solicitor’s letter the last time he did the troll buster thing and didn’t seem very phased by it.
The solicitors letter last time was all a joke. He didn't bust any trolls he reacted to public comments. This is totally different and people that don't care about solicitors letters and ignore them when they're in the wrong can end up with huge bills.

Screenshot_20211003-133406_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The solicitors letter last time was all a joke. He didn't bust any trolls he reacted to public comments. This is totally different and people that don't care about solicitors letters and ignore them when they're in the wrong can end up with huge bills.

View attachment 792679
Sorry I didn’t realise it was all a spoof. I’m sure some of the parties involved will serve a subpoena to have the video removed as damage limitation at least. Even if he does have the right name and she is linked to a charity, she’s not linked to all the charities that people have been tagging and trolling over the weekend so at the very least 2 innocent charities have been dragged into it.

Reactions: 3
Isnt it ironic how mental health charities are getting trailed for this and there was a few months ago acting the hero donating £50k to PIPS.

Reactions: 9
I've not been able to watch the entire video as I can't stand listening to him. I love how he repeats things "touring [tearing] them down....touring them down. Parents of disabled children. Parents of disabled children. For their own entertainment. For their own entertainment."
Making his video twice as long as it needed to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know for a fact he wasn't but he'll be happy people have been taken in think he was. If he was then he'd of used it to promote his own page before the account tit the bed and deleted it once tattle threatened to out them. The people behind that account will be delighted that Andy can take the fall for it!
Sounds to me like Karma!!! Couldn’t happen to a more deserving waste of skin

Reactions: 5
I know for a fact he wasn't but he'll be happy people have been taken in think he was. If he was then he'd of used it to promote his own page before the account tit the bed and deleted it once tattle threatened to out them. The people behind that account will be delighted that Andy can take the fall for it!
…… so who are they then?!

Reactions: 2
I'm not so sure. The only "trolls" he's "busted" are a couple of Irish local guys who weren't hiding anyway 🤣 the guy's an utter fandan 🤣
One was Nico, a friend of his. The guy who got him the Rolex. What nico said, was on his own profiles and not hidden behind a fake account. So he was "exposed" by the troll busters

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also heard PTWM name getting thrown about
She wouldn’t have the brains and she’s quite illiterate. It would and should open a can of worms for her police officer husband too. He’s long overdue an investigation by his forces professional standards department as it is.

Reactions: 9
Wonder who this blossom person is…
It’s actually so sad that there must be a bunch of them all that were working on Fridays ‘big reveal’ and that’s all they could come up with 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.