AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People still attacking charities on twitter this morning while Andy does a rubber and turns his socials off.
B3923F21-0825-4742-87DB-0C979D7D0568.jpeg
A7546BD0-17DA-46DB-B15E-808EAC0D75AE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh man 😫🤣 they are only succeeding in sending more traffic to tattle 😭🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHA - new here, hope no one thinks I am a 'troll' or one of Andy's 'fanbase' but I had to make an account following his unhinged behaviour? Clearly he is just a dense meathead on a power trip but it's the 'influencers' commenting which is really cracking me up. Do they not realise how utterly insane they all sound? Congratulating him for what - naming and shaming most likely a completely innocent part of this?
Criticism happens across so many channels - youtube, reddit, google reviews, facebook, in person... the actual balls of these influencers that they aren't deserving of critique. MENTAL.
Also the anti is also cracking me up - when asked what legal experience they have their response was 'I have a good understanding of the law'... whilst being complicit in doxxing, and also hiding behind a private fake profile. Can't write it.

Reactions: 22
Any response from Tattle, particularly Helen on this?
I fear this needs immediate attention, may I suggest Paul Tweed.

Reactions: 11
Maybe Netflix will end up making a documentary on Andy after all, just not the type he had in mind.

Have seen comments under the post claiming that the Caroline from the charity he named is not the person who owns this site. One post said he was told he had the wrong woman and went ahead and “outed” her anyway??

@BigMavis I was kind of expecting a response too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair a documentary on tattle would be amazing. The fall of MOD, all the various dramas, Andy's eventual demise 😂
Personally, I'd love Helen to be an influencer, imagine the outrage 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is he fkin mentally unwell? Why are people so obsessed with trolls, gossip the whole lot. You can't be going round posting people's details starting witch hunts. Someone could end up seriously hurt just by having the wrong name. Fckin looney tune

Reactions: 10
If Helen is making 300k a year then I love to see it. A successful woman. Even if it was the same bleeping woman influencers shouldn't come here it's not for them, what someone says about u is none of your business. One weird weird weird looking guy. He claimed I called a child r******d so I was especially happy to see him outed

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If Helen is making 300k a year then I love to see it. A successful woman. Even if it was the same bleeping woman influencers shouldn't come here it's not for them, what someone says about u is none of your business. One weird weird weird looking guy. He claimed I called a child r******d so I was especially happy to see him outed
That’s exactly what I thought! 300k ooooft good for you doll, wish I had thought of it first 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First post here 👋 but yes I agree with above posters. Basic and undisguised misogyny again. Woman runs successful business used mainly by women.
So it takes a pumped up alpha male to 'take it down'. By accusing women who work in mental health.
It is so fucked up.
(And that video - why does he constantly repeat himself? I say constantly repeat himself Ashley? Very strange individual).

Reactions: 28
I often wonder if they somehow successfully had this site removed, would some of the worst trolls, and by that I mean the obsessive ones we’ve all come across occasionally- would that lot not just hound their inboxes and insta pages directly under fake accounts? The internet has been full of crack pots since day dot, it’ll never change. They can’t police the darkest, most deprived corners of the web but they think they can abolish online gossip forums. Some of the worst trolling happens on one of the worlds biggest apps - Twitter - And unless you’re breaking the law there’s little that can be done. No one is getting lashed in jail for gossiping. It’s madness.

Reactions: 13
I often wonder if they somehow successfully had this site removed, would some of the worst trolls, and by that I mean the obsessive ones we’ve all come across occasionally- would that lot not just hound their inboxes and insta pages directly under fake accounts? The internet has been full of crack pots since day dot, it’ll never change. They can’t police the darkest, most deprived corners of the web but they think they can abolish online gossip forums. Some of the worst trolling happens on one of the worlds biggest apps - Twitter - And unless you’re breaking the law there’s little that can be done. No one is getting lashed in jail for gossiping. It’s madness.
It is utter madness. Which is why most anti Tattle activists say Tattle is guilty of doxxing, contacting employers, encouraging abuse, stalking, triggering suicide which is all patently not true. But obviously carries more weight and sympathy than saying Tattle exposes hypocrisy and grifting and ridicules influencers/celebs for the dafter things they say and do. All perfectly legal.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember a few years ago there was a slimming world thread on GOMI - someone was mentioned on there and she actually found out who the poster was and confronted them via. DM. Turns out she’d studied something like criminology at Uni, knew how to use the dark web etc and that’s how she tracked her down.
I’m not sure the legality of that approach but tbh it just came across as a bit OTT.

I got a massive bollocking from my old job for commenting on tattle - stupidly hadn’t noticed my phone had logged into the WiFi. Yea my comments were gossipy and bitchy, but I don’t believe for a second most people aren’t gossiping about others (they just say it’s not gossiping) or expressing their opinions on others.
As a previous poster pointed out, Twitter is vile and worse than 99% of the comments on here.

If you are making money/getting freebies or kickbacks etc from your social media, then you can’t expect people to not have opinion. Social media is making a business of the individuals themselves. And these influencers need to actually separate themselves from the pages - ie, focus on what your content is and if you love to overshare, keep it for a separate private account.

im honestly waiting for the backlash from all these kids whose childhoods and personal info has been shared with complete strangers. Same with the divorces that will be coming.

It is utter madness. Which is why most anti Tattle activists say Tattle is guilty of doxxing, contacting employers, encouraging abuse, stalking, triggering suicide which is all patently not true. But obviously carries more weight and sympathy than saying Tattle exposes hypocrisy and grifting and ridicules influencers/celebs for the dafter things they say and do. All perfectly legal.
100% this!!!!! They just don’t like being called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a tad confused, I thought last night at 7pm all the dorty wee throlls were gonna find out the one way, and the one way only that they can save themselves the embarrassment of being outed... 🤔🙊🙊

Fuckin clampit 😆 actually mortified for Cathy martin (doesn’t take much to be fair)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Turns out she’d studied something like criminology at Uni, knew how to use the dark web etc and that’s how she tracked her down.
I’m not sure the legality of that approach but tbh it just came across as a bit OTT.
Naw this isn't real. You people just chucking words like dark web and terrorist tracking software is complete baloney!
My work has a no social media policy, so wouldn't like people on twitter Instagram or tattle. So people use their phones and data plan and not the workstations.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Naw this isn't real. You people just chucking words like dark web and terrorist tracking software is complete baloney!
My work has a no social media policy, so wouldn't like people on twitter Instagram or tattle. So people use their phones and data plan and not the workstations.
I’m only sharing what the woman posted - I’m not saying I believed it and I certainly don’t need to be referred to as ‘you people’ or my comment ‘complete baloney’ 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.