AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain the top right / bottom left to me?! 🤣🤣
I think the only one that understands it is Andy himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But seriously, it means "Be an upper, not a downer" as he knows all to well what to sniff when he's on a downer and needs an upper lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the only one that understands it is Andy himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But seriously, it means "Be an upper, not a downer" as he knows all to well what to sniff when he's on a downer and needs an upper lol
Ah you’re a pet, thank you 🤣🤣 I was trying to figure it out and decided to concede that I’m just not down with the kids anymore and their lingo!! 🤣
I never get past the BUT LOOK FOLKS at the beginning of his very inspirational videos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He seems to have a surge in likes on his recent posts compared to what he would previously have been getting (posts that didn’t include his child barely got any). Scroll through the likes and they are mostly fake accounts with no posts or followers so they’re obviously bought. A bit embarrassing for him.

Reactions: 1
On Aug 10th, he had 68.3k followers and today he has 90.3k followers. What happened in less than a week? Nothing suspicious here folks.

Up the rise in fake followers

Screenshot_20210816-151228_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread for Andy Malone aka AMPX aka TAMPAX. Does anyone want to give a recap?
Andy malone aka ampx meals
Started out as a PT and now owns a meal prep company
Rose to fame in January 2021 after claiming
he was in LA because Netflix were making a documentary on 'The Rise of Andy Malone.'
Done a photoshoot in a private jet to promote a falsely advertised 50k giveaway in which he collected thousands of email addresses. Ended up giving the 50k to PIPS
Promoted his documentary on vimeo for months, even paying for advertising space on billboards. Turns out the documentary was about how people were trolling him after he put up the LA documentary debacle and an interview with a man who lost his son to suicide
Put out episodes of TROLLBUSTERS where he called out people slagging him online
Is now doing courses on mindset and seems cosy with Tom Smyth
Claims he's going to take over Dubai and America with his microwave meals
Constantly looking for new staff because others keep walking out
Travels the length and breadth of the country selling protein bars with pistol pete
Drives a merc and lamborghini but doesn't seem to own his own house
Provides the same repetitive Instagram story everyday - well folks, what a day to be alive. No pity parties, top right in this game we call life!
Has his own face painted on the wall of his office and always claims to be working on big deals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Glitch alert* the countdown has ended but you can still get to rewire your mind for the bargain price of 199, hurry before the marketing team or software team or kitchen staff or that guy he rang in America .....realize this!

• Haha
"You need to change the way your speak".. wish you would Andy, wish you would.. *sucks through my teeth*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think himself and Tom forget what they look like because their feed is just pictures of themselves.

Reactions: 1
Jesus he is an hole!!!! Having to show off his ‘new’ Lamborghini! And he’s now not working with Netflix 🙄 We knew that all along Andy. You’re not cool, you’re not clever, you have to dress yourself in luxury brands with the designer names splashed across them to make you feel important. Sad sad little man

Looks like Andy has bought thousands of fake followers lmfao
I’m actually cringing for him!! I mean seriously does he think people don’t realise. A quick look at his recent followers, they are ALL bots!

Even during the whole Netflix and troll busters debacle his followers stayed consistent around 50k! Now they have jumped!

People don’t look at followers anymore, they look at engagement. His last post has less than 1% engagement. And that’s gonna keep happening cos he stupidly bought bot followers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.