AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cathy Martin has obviously thought better of it and deleted her comments so she’s no association with it. She has proved what an absolute stupid idiot (along with the other guliable dimwits) believing all this bullshit and then also associating with it by commenting 😂

“terrorist tracking software” did they not think something was amiss with this claim. I’m absolutely mortified for the lot of them 😂😂😂😂
Her comments are still showing for me! I can’t believe any of them are falling for this do they realise how serious that is to slander someone and the charities. So much damage done to so many innocent people and all those commenting under it in support could probably be linked into it too!

Reactions: 6
For someone that's all about fitness I'm not body shaming but he looks more poddgy than fit. How old is he? 39?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t deal with him clearing the extra salvia out of his mouth like that…..
Someone actually rid him???? This man has had sex?! Wtf.
He also can’t call anyone a bully after what he had done to that fella who used to work for him…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Best thing Jamie ever did was leave Ireland it was awful what he did to that poor young fella. I’ll never forget him handing him a load of money and video him giving it to a homeless man poor Jamie running across the road and Tampax laughing his head off. It was disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m affronted for all these idiots that were banging on about this clown , sharing and the tick tock comments 😂😂 surely once you clicked on his account and seen this guy you would know straight away he was a total arse !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m affronted for all these idiots that were banging on about this clown , sharing and the tick tock comments 😂😂 surely once you clicked on his account and seen this guy you would know straight away he was a total arse !!!
All those sharing the build up to yesterday and all the tick tok, hasn't shared the actual video they wanted there followers to see haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yessss. His threads open. Don’t hate me but this fella is an absolute maniac and he’s had me entertained for two weeks 😂. I didn’t believe him for one second but the sheer volume of these stupid women influencers that bought into it all was epic. It’s literally the fool and the fools who follow.

Can you imagine who many necks were out of joint last night and all he did was draw attention to Kates and Hinch’s thread (which are already manic.) I hope the woman he named is okay and she sues the arse of him. Plus I hope he posts his reaction to that just for the crack hahahahaha.

Cranks. I love them 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.