American Horror Story

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We never watched coven or freak show when it first aired as we just couldn’t get into them but rewatched both recently and really enjoyed freak show. My faves are definitely murder house and asylum though, the school shooting scene shook me up
I think I’ll give freakshow another try 😁

Reactions: 4
Gahhh I loved Apocalypse...it really surprised me. I dragged through the first 2 or maybe it’s 3 eps thinking I can’t hack this if they are stuck in a bunker the whole time. Then certain people turned up and I was 🤯🤯🤯 absolutely hooked after!!! Flipping loved it!!! Don’t want to spoil anything for anyone. Myrtle Snow is my Queen!!

Freak show is my fave! Still haven’t gotten around to seeing 1984 (had a bereavement around that time and my heart wasn’t in it)
Anyone else think Jessica Lange is STUNNING?!

Loved her song in Asylum too

My fave part has to be how they’re all interlinked with the same characters

I’m a big true crime fan so the whole Serial Killers thing in Hotel was awesome but I got fed up with the child story thread

Reactions: 3
Love Jessica Lange. She looks phenomenal for her age! I haven’t seen 1984 as it’s not on UK Netflix yet. Not sure how else to see it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The first two episodes of American Horror Stories the spin off start tomorrow in the US! I’m intrigued how these will be. They are self contained episodes I believe rather than a season long arc.

Reactions: 2
I didn't like Roanoke when it came out. However my daughter has just got into AHS and she kept raving about it and told me to watch it again, and second time round I REALLY enjoyed it. It's so weird, because I can't understand why I didn't like it first time round. I assume I didn't get into it, so just watched it while being on my phone so it didn't really get my full attention. Not sure which one to rewatch next...maybe Coven or Asylum.

I didn't like Roanoke when it came out. However my daughter has just got into AHS and she kept raving about it and told me to watch it again, and second time round I REALLY enjoyed it. It's so weird, because I can't understand why I didn't like it first time round. I assume I didn't get into it, so just watched it while being on my phone so it didn't really get my full attention. Not sure which one to rewatch next...maybe Coven or Asylum.
We had the same with coven and freak show we only watched them recently after giving up when they first aired. I am notorious for ruining things by scrolling my phone instead!

We had the same with coven and freak show we only watched them recently after giving up when they first aired. I am notorious for ruining things by scrolling my phone instead!
It's such a bad habit of mine. I really need to actually put my phone in another room when I watch tv. It's not even like I'm doing anything specific..just scrolling lol.

I have to keep my phone away when watching TV but for me it’s because I end up googling someone that looks familiar, or a question and sometimes end up on an article that spoilers the very thing i’m watching !

Has anyone else watched the new episodes? I wasn’t impressed. I won’t say much because spoilers but I was expecting something way better. I personally don’t think it added anything to the AHS universe. I have seen quite a lot of reviews of people liking it so might be just me.
I will still watch the rest of them though maybe they will be better.

Last edited:
I haven't watched all the seasons, but I did enjoy Freakshow and Hotel.

I'm a big New Orleans fan and all it's Voodoo culture, so I should watch Coven.

• Heart
I went a bit mad after rewatching Freakshow and also watched Cult and Apocalypse again 😂 really enjoyed rewatching them actually even though they’re not up with my favourites.

Has anyone else watched the new episodes? I wasn’t impressed. I won’t say much because spoilers but I was expecting something way better. I personally don’t think it added anything to the AHS universe. I have seen quite a lot of reviews of people liking it so might be just me.
I try and not get influenced by this show (and Black Mirror) because the seasons (and in BM’s case, the episodes) are so different and will cater to different tastes. I don’t really rate Freak Show or Hotel which are some peoples highly rated seasons whereas I really liked Roanoke and Cult, to an extent, and those are generally hated! Just my luck though, if you’re saying this new show is so far getting good reviews, I’ll watch it and think “wtf is this tit!?”

I'm not expecting great things tbh but I'll still give it a try whenever it airs in the UK. Its coming to Star on Disney+ but no idea when yet. Also AHS is out this month in America but for the UK it says no air date or broadcaster? Surely it would also be on Star on Disney+?

I'm not expecting great things tbh but I'll still give it a try whenever it airs in the UK. Its coming to Star on Disney+ but no idea when yet. Also AHS is out this month in America but for the UK it says no air date or broadcaster? Surely it would also be on Star on Disney+?
i have no idea tbh I watch them on sites where people upload the episodes 😂 cheap skate me cannot afford to pay for subscriptions lol

I really enjoyed 1984 but then I am a fan of the 80s/90s slasher style films. Always worth giving it a go.
I'm an 80's horror fan too and loving 1984. Was hoping Patrick Swayze's brother stuck around a little longer in episode 1.

Reactions: 3