Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

101d

VIP Member
My favourite is the OG Murder House... no others have been as good as that one for me, though I have enjoyed most of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Death2unicorns

Any with Jessica Lange in, i miss her in them so much! Also really enjoyed cult, think asylum (was that the one with the nuns in?) and cult have been my favourites

Reactions: 12

ot55

VIP Member
They’ve just announced the title for Season 10, it’s called Double Feature.

Two stories, one season. One by the sea and one by the sand.
The name is a bit random compared to previous but I’m still so excited!!

Reactions: 10
Planning on watching this tonight. To be honest I don’t love it like I used to. The days of coven, murder house, freak show and asylum were when it was absolutely fantastic. I still watch every season but it’s defo lost it’s appeal for me a bit over the years

Reactions: 8

hrh89

VIP Member
Asylum then Coven! Both amazing. The rest I wasn’t fussed on. I’d probably put Freak Show third.

Reactions: 6

Tttanya

Might be an unpopular opinion but I loved Apocalypse 😂 it was a bit of a fan service series for people who loved coven and I can see why people don’t like it but I thought it was great
I couldn’t get into the new one 1984, no idea why it just bored me, hopefully the new one will be better

• Heart
Reactions: 6

hrh89

VIP Member
We tried watching this a few times over the years but just couldn't get into it then we started watching on Netflix at the beginning of the year and were hooked!! Can't wait for season 10! My order would be:

1. Coven
2. 1984
3. Murder House
4. Asylum
5. Roanoke (First half of it)
6. Hotel
7. Apocalypse
8. Freakshow
9. Cult

Funnily enough, we've been rewatching Buffy on E4 and got excited seeing the Murder House!
Coven is definitely my favourite too! Love the style, the characters, Jessica fucking Lange 🔥🔥😭

Reactions: 5

Chewycinema

Chatty Member
Hotel has probably been my least favourite of them all
The first 4 seasons were the best but I have to admit I did enjoy apocalypse and 1984 🙈

QueenKJ

They’re all good but the election one wasn’t as good as the others have been...asylum and freak show we’re good I thought

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
The new seasons cast has been announced, Evan Peters is back as well as Sarah Paulson 🙌 with Macaulay Culkin added too!

My personal favourite seasons are Asylum, Coven and Hotel

We never watched coven or freak show when it first aired as we just couldn’t get into them but rewatched both recently and really enjoyed freak show. My faves are definitely murder house and asylum though, the school shooting scene shook me up
I think I’ll give freakshow another try 😁

Reactions: 4