American Horror Story

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
coven and asylum are my favs followed by murder house, after these ones im not really too fussed by them!

Reactions: 1
Loved Freak Show! I liked them all to be fair, but absolutely hated Roanoke. I don’t even think I finished it actually.. 🤔 It bored me so much.

Reactions: 3
1. Coven
2. Murder house
3. Hotel
4. Asylum
5. Freakshow
6. Apocalypse
7. Roanoke
8. 1984
9. Cult

Reactions: 2
1. Murder house
2. Coven
3. Cult
4. Apocalypse
5. Hotel

These are the ones I watched the whole series. All the others I got bored with. Not to say they were not good but just some were just too deep for me. Haha

I loved hotel!!!! There is a song in it which Is amazing - tear you apart by she wants revenge. The music video is also so good and directed by Joaquin Phoenix. Well worth a view.

Couldn't stand cult. Bored, bored bored.

Might have to rewatch murder house and asylum!

• Heart
I loved hotel!!!! There is a song in it which Is amazing - tear you apart by she wants revenge. The music video is also so good and directed by Joaquin Phoenix. Well worth a view.

Couldn't stand cult. Bored, bored bored.

Might have to rewatch murder house and asylum!
I love that song!

I loved hotel! Lady gaga was brilliant! Also really liked asylum and freak show. Found roanoak the worst!

Roanoke scared the crap out of me .the butcher the pig heads I was hiding behind the cushion
My fave was coven and apocalypse

I didn't enjoy Roanoke, Apocalypse or Cult actually.
Just finished 1984 & it was good but I felt it was a little rushed.

love every single one of them, hoping to see more of Angela Bassett in future ones, she's a fab actress

1. Asylum
2. Murder House
3. Coven

Dislike all the rest. We try to watch them, but they're just terrible (it's like someone starts writing them, then starts tripping on acid and continues writing whilst on the trip). Wish they'd go back to the original concepts.

I agree with others Jessica Lange coming back would be a dream
100% agree! It's not the same without Jessica Lange.

1: Asylum
2. Freak Show
3. Cult
4. Murder House
5. Hotel
6. 1984
7. Coven
8. Apocalypse
9. Roanoke

1) Murder House * OG and always the best
2) Coven
3) Freak Show
4) Hotel *couldn't get into this at all at first - went back & started again & then loved it! Lady Gaga is brilliant!
5) Asylum
6) Roanoke
7) Cult
8) Apocalypse *but loved Joan Collins
9) 1984

I love that song!
Agreed love that song and the scene it accompanied in the series- where lady gaga and her vampire bf go and score a couple at an open cinema to take back to the hotel penthouse, seduce and kill 😍🤪......

Agreed love that song and the scene it accompanied in the series- where lady gaga and her vampire bf go and score a couple at an open cinema to take back to the hotel penthouse, seduce and kill 😍🤪......
I think that's my favourite scene...and weirdly, very sexy 😈