American Horror Story

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve just announced the title for Season 10, it’s called Double Feature.

Two stories, one season. One by the sea and one by the sand.
The name is a bit random compared to previous but I’m still so excited!!

Reactions: 10

Can't wait! Currently rewatching all of the series!

Reactions: 2
1. Murder House
2. Coven
3. Apocalypse
4. 1984, it was brilliant with all the nods to 80’s horror films
This is my top 4 as well but I’d swap Coven and Murder House.

I also loved 1984, thought it was great. So much 80s slasher movie cheese.

Reactions: 3

OOOOOH, I actually like the sound of this!

Although I know I shouldn’t get too excited - I’ve learned from my days on the IMDb boards discussing upcoming AHS seasons with users pointing out the clues in the teaser trailers, the hints that Ryan Murphy dropped on Twitter etc...only for it to be nothing like that 😂

But this does sound really good! The ‘two stories’ thing sounds like it might have been due to covid filming restrictions

I loved Asylum, Coven, Murder House, Freak Show and Hotel. Didn't like any of the others.

Reactions: 1
Asylum, Coven and Murder House were the best for me. There's some other decent ones but also some really bad ones.

I can't wait for season 10. Feel like I've been waiting years when I only watched them all for the first time a year ago 😅

I actually really like the sound of it but I do try not read too much about things I'm excited for. I go in with average expectations and most of the time it tops that 😂

Came here to ask if 1984 was worth a watch but after reading through the thread, maybe not? 😂
I loved Asylum and enjoyed Coven and Murder House too. Freak Show was okay and I couldn’t get into Hotel.
I enjoyed Cult at first but then trailed off and I can’t get into Apocalypse.
Definitely in the minority but I actually really liked Roanoke! Thought it was a bit different and actually quite scary!

Came here to ask if 1984 was worth a watch but after reading through the thread, maybe not? 😂
I loved Asylum and enjoyed Coven and Murder House too. Freak Show was okay and I couldn’t get into Hotel.
Definitely in the minority but I actually really liked Roanoke! Thought it was a bit different and actually quite scary!
I really enjoyed 1984 but then I am a fan of the 80s/90s slasher style films. Always worth giving it a go.

I loved Roanoke and don’t understand the hate for it??!

• Heart
Oooh love AHS! Excited to hear Tate Landon/Murder House is featured in the new double feature. Favourites are Murder House, Asylum and Coven. Actually did like Roanoke too, only one I couldn’t get into was Freakshow.

Oooh love AHS! Excited to hear Tate Landon/Murder House is featured in the new double feature. Favourites are Murder House, Asylum and Coven. Actually did like Roanoke too, only one I couldn’t get into was Freakshow.
We never watched coven or freak show when it first aired as we just couldn’t get into them but rewatched both recently and really enjoyed freak show. My faves are definitely murder house and asylum though, the school shooting scene shook me up

• Heart
Not seen 1984, otherwise:

1. Murder House
2. Roanoake
3. Asylum
4. Cult
5. Coven
6. Apocalypse
7. Hotel
8. Freak Show

Looking forward to Double Feature! I hope it plays with the style again like Roanoake did.

Not seen 1984, otherwise:

1. Murder House
2. Roanoake
3. Asylum
4. Cult
5. Coven
6. Apocalypse
7. Hotel
8. Freak Show

Looking forward to Double Feature! I hope it plays with the style again like Roanoake did.
I recommend 1984 😃