American Horror Story

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have no idea tbh I watch them on sites where people upload the episodes šŸ˜‚ cheap skate me cannot afford to pay for subscriptions lol

Haha, I use my MIL Netflix and we pay for Disney+ and let her use it. There's just too many subscription services now! But I'm paying for Disney+ so I try hold off watching things online because I want to get my monies worth šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

For anyone else wondering, American Horror Stories airing weekly on Disney+ from September 8th. The normal AHS series is starting in October, again on Disney+, I'm not sure why there's a huge wait because stories has been on a few weeks in US now and AHS airs this month so not sure if they're tied up somewhere else, maybe Netflix? Anyway, those are when they're coming to UK šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 2
new series has started! Episodes 1 and 2 have aired in the US. Watched them last night and really liked it! Love the cast itā€™s a great mix of actors from a few different seasons. I feel like the last couple of seasons havenā€™t been as strong but I think this one will be a return to form hopefully!

I'm an 80's horror fan too and loving 1984. Was hoping Patrick Swayze's brother stuck around a little longer in episode 1.
The 80s horror theme was why I watched it too. Enjoyed it but haven't watched the others.

new series has started! Episodes 1 and 2 have aired in the US. Watched them last night and really liked it! Love the cast itā€™s a great mix of actors from a few different seasons. I feel like the last couple of seasons havenā€™t been as strong but I think this one will be a return to form hopefully!
Are you in the uk? If so how did you watch them? My daughter is gutted itā€™s started in the US but weā€™re in the uk šŸ˜„

Reactions: 1
Are you in the uk? If so how did you watch them? My daughter is gutted itā€™s started in the US but weā€™re in the uk šŸ˜„
yeah I am. There are lots of sites online where people upload the episodes to. I tend to use a site called fmovies they literally have every tv show and movie.

How can I watch the new series (legally) in the UK? They would normally at least release the episodes onto iTunes prior to streaming but I canā€™t find a thing!

Ah just seen in another thread itā€™s on Disney+

Last edited:
Does anyone watch the spin-off, American Horror Stories? The new season premiered last night and the first episode is already way better than every episode in the first season combined. Loved seeing Dennis Oā€™Hare back and the call back to Coven.

Does anyone watch the spin-off, American Horror Stories? The new season premiered last night and the first episode is already way better than every episode in the first season combined. Loved seeing Dennis Oā€™Hare back and the call back to Coven.
omg I didnā€™t realise it had started! Will watch this tonight.

I take it Netflix lost the rights or something? They've not put a new season up for years

Thanks for the heads up, didn't know it was on. Really enjoyed it and much better than the first season so far.

Ooh how have you watched this please? I could only see on Hulu not Disney

Just watched the first episode Dollhouse. Really liked it!
the ending was proper cool. So dollhouse basically acted as Spaldings (AHS Coven) origin story. At first I kind of felt like Coby being a witch was a bit of a cop out but the pay off was worth it seeing Myrtle and the beginning of ā€œSpaldingā€. Having them tie it all back to Coven was awesome

Last edited:
Just watched the 2nd episode - as good as 1st one I'd say. Sure the main character was in AHS Coven she looks familiar. Dunno why the first season of this was so crap as it's a massive improvement this time round... so far!

Just watched the 2nd episode - as good as 1st one I'd say. Sure the main character was in AHS Coven she looks familiar. Dunno why the first season of this was so crap as it's a massive improvement this time round... so far!
She was in Coven and a few other seasons, her name is Gabourey something and she also played the title character Precious in the film of the same name.

I really like this series so far! Just watched the two episodes. I havenā€™t seen any of the first series but if the general consensus is that itā€™s not very good I might not bother. When AHS is on fire I really enjoy it but when it falls flat itā€™s sometimes a slog to get through.

I think this fell off a bit in the middle. But did anyone see the episode about the Facelift? That made me feel so sick.