American Horror Story

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched the first episode of season 11 yet?

Watching it at the moment. Unsure on how I feel about it so far

Planning on watching this tonight. To be honest I don’t love it like I used to. The days of coven, murder house, freak show and asylum were when it was absolutely fantastic. I still watch every season but it’s defo lost it’s appeal for me a bit over the years

Reactions: 8
Which one did you click on I can’t find season 11 😩x
Try quitt (.) net it’s amazing

Anyone watched the first episode of season 11 yet?

Watching it at the moment. Unsure on how I feel about it so far
just finished the second episode. It’s okay so far, but nothing special. For me, season 3 is when it started to get less horror and more campy and has become worse off for it, I think, although overall it’s still a decent TV show, but nothing will match the genuine horror and tone of the first and second season.

I don’t know if it’s just the versions I watched as I watched through my kodi but I found some of the dialogue really hard to hear in the second episode.

Im also really confused/intrigued at how many/who are the actual psychopaths as there seems to be quite a few lol

Reactions: 1

just finished the second episode. It’s okay so far, but nothing special. For me, season 3 is when it started to get less horror and more campy and has become worse off for it, I think, although overall it’s still a decent TV show, but nothing will match the genuine horror and tone of the first and second season.

I don’t know if it’s just the versions I watched as I watched through my kodi but I found some of the dialogue really hard to hear in the second episode.

Im also really confused/intrigued at how many/who are the actual psychopaths as there seems to be quite a few lol
It’s working thanks so much 😃😃

• Heart
Just watched the first two episodes. Kinda feels like some generic serial killer crime drama. It was decent enough but doesn’t feel like AHS. Maybe it will get better. Cool to see Russell Tovey taking the lead role in such a big show though! Great actor

Reactions: 2

I have to thank you for suggesting quitt- I have watched all sorts the past few days! Thank you 🙏🏽❤

• Heart
I really like AHSNY, it’s refreshingly different from many other seasons which on its own are always different since thats the point of the series. Anyway it’s clearly about AIDS and telling a story about a real serial killer not many knew about. Acting is so good!

I really like AHSNY, it’s refreshingly different from many other seasons which on its own are always different since thats the point of the series. Anyway it’s clearly about AIDS and telling a story about a real serial killer not many knew about. Acting is so good!
Oh, is it a real serial killer story? That's interesting. I caught the AIDS inferences as I had watched Ryan's series the Normal Heart which was about the rise of AIDS in the eighties for the Gay community which Jim Parsons was in. Mark Ruffalo was in it too and it was also based on real events/people.