Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long ago I found out on GG that her sister's apartment is actually their parent's house. And Amelia kept saying "Im living with my sister". Wonder why she is embarrasing to admit they live with their parents.
yep, and Iā€™m pretty sure before she moved in with Rob she was still living at her parents house and not in her ā€œflatā€
Or her parents owned the flat but she slept at home šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Have you guys listened to her new podcast? I really enjoyed the first two episodes and am planning to listen to this weekā€™s on a flight today.

In todayā€™s influencer world, itā€™s refreshing to see Amelia create something with real value. I personally am not going through a breakup, but the guests sheā€™s had offer practical advice on how to face challenging life changes that I think everyone can relate to.

Iā€™m not the biggest fan of Estee but wondered if maybe she helped Amelia get this started and encouraged her to take this step. They seem to have a real and solid friendship.

Reactions: 1
yep, and Iā€™m pretty sure before she moved in with Rob she was still living at her parents house and not in her ā€œflatā€
Or her parents owned the flat but she slept at home šŸ¤£
She was. Everytime she filmed walking Duke at the park it was the park around the corner from her parents house.

Her last apartment was listed as a business expense on Companies House.

"The company had rent commitments totaling Ā£39,549.96 for the year ended 31 March 2019"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She was. Everytime she filmed walking Duke at the park it was the park around the corner from her parents house.

Her last apartment was listed as a business expense on Companies House.

"The company had rent commitments totaling Ā£39,549.96 for the year ended 31 March 2019"
I thought as much!!!!! šŸ˜›

Have you guys listened to her new podcast? I really enjoyed the first two episodes and am planning to listen to this weekā€™s on a flight today.

In todayā€™s influencer world, itā€™s refreshing to see Amelia create something with real value. I personally am not going through a breakup, but the guests sheā€™s had offer practical advice on how to face challenging life changes that I think everyone can relate to.

Iā€™m not the biggest fan of Estee but wondered if maybe she helped Amelia get this started and encouraged her to take this step. They seem to have a real and solid friendship.
safe flight!!
I did listen to the first episode but I havenā€™t gone back! I might give it a go if itā€™s worth a listen! Itā€™s definitely not as fluffy as I expected it to be!

Reactions: 2
I did listen to the first episode but I havenā€™t gone back! I might give it a go if itā€™s worth a listen! Itā€™s definitely not as fluffy as I expected it to be!
Oh definitely listen to the second episode! Iā€™m interested in your take on what Amelia shared about ITF/Victoria.

Amelia referenced her in talking about separating personal matters from work. ITF wanted to meet with her to discuss what was happening on a Lancome trip and Amelia declined the invite.

Reactions: 3
I really like Amelia and yes, she's privelidged and the daughter of a billionaire. She was born into it. To her this life is normal. What I like about her is that I do think she's genuine and I think she has good morals and values. Just my opinion šŸ™‚

Reactions: 17
I really like Amelia and yes, she's privelidged and the daughter of a billionaire. She was born into it. To her this life is normal. What I like about her is that I do think she's genuine and I think she has good morals and values. Just my opinion šŸ™‚
I really like her too. I agree with everything you've said.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s either renting or she bought Philipaā€™s house.

Tour @14.32

I think renting from Philippaā€™s family company at ā€˜mates ratesā€™. The Cadogans own great swaths of Chelsea I think. Maybe Philippa has upgraded to a bigger townhouse and Amelia was looking for something post-breakup so it was an easy move?
Philippaā€™s taste in wallpaper is a bit colourful for Amelia though, wonder if she will make any changes...

I do feel sorry for her that she was dumped but I think she wanted a wedding so bad that she would've married anyone....
I've followed her channel for years and she always seems to have a bf. No doubt there will be another very shortly.

I think renting from Philippaā€™s family company at ā€˜mates ratesā€™. The Cadogans own great swaths of Chelsea I think. Maybe Philippa has upgraded to a bigger townhouse and Amelia was looking for something post-breakup so it was an easy move?
Philippaā€™s taste in wallpaper is a bit colourful for Amelia though, wonder if she will make any changes...
Yes, they do own most the the land in Chelsea and Knightsbridge plus many properties. Well she's always envied Philippa's house so she must be super excited to be living there. I can't see her changing anything really. That bright green kitchen will wake you up in the morning though šŸ˜‚

So apparently she has a 104 fever, which is a 40Ā° fever for fellow European. How isn't she in the ER; she must be almost delirious and seriously dehydrated ??
( also why did she use Fahrenheit instead of Celsius I'm pretty sure the UK uses Celsius too)

Reactions: 1
So apparently she has a 104 fever, which is a 40Ā° fever for fellow European. How isn't she in the ER; she must be almost delirious and seriously dehydrated ??
( also why did she use Fahrenheit instead of Celsius I'm pretty sure the UK uses Celsius too)
104 sounds wayyyy more dramatic (yes, we do use Celsius)

Compared to the other influencers all whining about Instagram, I have to applaud Amelia for never stooping to that low.

Anyone planning to get anything from the new collection?

Compared to the other influencers all whining about Instagram, I have to applaud Amelia for never stooping to that low.

Anyone planning to get anything from the new collection?
Completely agree, I find it difficult to say anything negative about Amelia lately,
I fell like since the breakup she's become more likable When I expected the opposite (estee la loner)
I like what she's doing. And i respect that she keeps out of ALL the drama around bought followers/ASA grumbles/instagram grumbles.
I wonder how much of it is because she doesnā€™t actually ā€œneedā€ to work. And sheā€™s used to not having to hustle for anything.

I'm not a fan of skinnydip stuff at all. That was a collaboration with a ā€friend of daddysā€ for sure! šŸ˜¬
But Il let that go for now šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Completely agree, I find it difficult to say anything negative about Amelia lately,
I fell like since the breakup she's become more likable When I expected the opposite (estee la loner)
I like what she's doing. And i respect that she keeps out of ALL the drama around bought followers/ASA grumbles/instagram grumbles.
I wonder how much of it is because she doesnā€™t actually ā€œneedā€ to work. And sheā€™s used to not having to hustle for anything.

I'm not a fan of skinnydip stuff at all. That was a collaboration with a ā€friend of daddysā€ for sure! [emoji51]
But Il let that go for now [emoji1787]
I guess when youā€™re a billionaire with incredibly wealthy friends, the fakery and desperation for freebies that plagues most influencers Amelia can sidestep.

The SkinnyDip collection isnā€™t my style, but I again have to applaud her on it. At first I thought oh the collab is totally a nepotism deal...but she really does work to genuinely engage with her audience about the pieces, asking for their input and exciting them for the launch.

Compared to what other influencers have done this year, Iā€™m surprised to say Amelia seems to be doing a lot right.

(Which is not something I thought Iā€™d be saying back in January when it was all robbbb robbb robbbb)

Reactions: 5
Have to admit I am enjoying her podcast, it's admirable that she can take a genuinely bad situation (being dumped) and turn it into something productive (a podcast series)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.