Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't usually bother me but this week I am finding all of her affiliate links and ADs unbearable. Personally I have zero desire to shop at all right now. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I'm loving other influencers that have pulled back a bit on the flogging and incorporated a lot of everyday things in their stories and videos

Reactions: 9
She doesn't usually bother me but this week I am finding all of her affiliate links and ADs unbearable. Personally I have zero desire to shop at all right now. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I'm loving other influencers that have pulled back a bit on the flogging and incorporated a lot of everyday things in their stories and videos
Same! I don't usually mind her because I know she comes from money so really she doesn't know life otherwise, she is used to luxuries! But she could tone it down at least these next few weeks. Most of her followers could not afford to shop on far fetch before and most people might have a few hard months (crossing my fingers not and that the government will help as promise, feeling very fortunate to still get a full pay now) so showing us Manolo Blahnik shoes....?????

Reactions: 6
I completely understand that influencers have a contractual obligation to continue to post sponsored content and ADs that were already agreed upon if they haven't managed to reach out to brands and requested to hit pause, which I think they should do under the circumstances. Amelia doesn't need this money. The constant spamming of affiliate links has got to stop. She needs to looks around outside her little rich girl influencer bubble and see that even her peers are breaking up their content with more normal RELATABLE posts.

Reactions: 6
Very pleased to see that she has taken the feedback on board and broken up the spamming of affiliate links and ADs with normal everyday stories and vlogs. Her desire to carry on like nothing was happening was only going to hurt her in the end.

Reactions: 1
Very pleased to see that she has taken the feedback on board and broken up the spamming of affiliate links and ADs with normal everyday stories and vlogs. Her desire to carry on like nothing was happening was only going to hurt her in the end.
I think Amelia really is one of the few people out there who actually listens to feedback and her followers and makes adjustments instead of a rant calling everyone haters and asking people to 'be kind' all the time. There's a lot about her that rubs me the wrong way but her work ethic and attitude in the influencer world is rare in my opinion.

Reactions: 17
I think Amelia really is one of the few people out there who actually listens to feedback and her followers and makes adjustments instead of a rant calling everyone haters and asking people to 'be kind' all the time. There's a lot about her that rubs me the wrong way but her work ethic and attitude in the influencer world is rare in my opinion.
I agree. She has a very rare attitude for an influencer. She takes criticism well...and adjusts or ignores accordingly.

No clap backs. No tantrums.

Man are most other influencers childish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow she's such a hoarder, why does she need 4 deodorants with 3 of them as 'back up'?!
She is just like her mum.

Reactions: 2
I wonder when she will debut a new boyfriend.
With that ex fiancĆ© I genuinely donā€™t think she cared who it was - she just wanted to get engaged/married !

just shows you that you can be a billionaires daughter and still not have it all šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to her post -break up book? Does anyone know how much did she earned from it? šŸ¤”

Her IG is private right now. Very curious! Anyone know why? I clicked on because she was tagged in someoneā€™s story.

Her IG is private right now. Very curious! Anyone know why? I clicked on because she was tagged in someoneā€™s story.
No idea. Its nothing new though as she has made it private many times for short periods over the years. This is one of the first times that she is actually posting in nearly real time rather than posting stories that are pre filmed so maybe she is restricting because she is home alone šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

You aren't missing anything btw šŸ˜‚ She's done a poll again about if she should wear eyeliner or not, the answer is always no but she keeps asking

• Haha
Hello! First time posting in this thread, I think. Apparently she puts her Insta on private in order to get more followers. She did this post break-up when lots of people were clicking on her profile ā€¦ and youā€™re definitely not missing out, itā€™s haul haul haul, heavy make-up, banana bread ā€œlol lol lol I eat SOOO MUCH LITERALLY AAALLL THE TIME // this is hands down the best [insert arbitrary item] EVERā€.

Reactions: 4
I want to follow her but I feel weird sending a request to a private account šŸ™ˆ
Hello! First time posting in this thread, I think. Apparently she puts her Insta on private in order to get more followers. She did this post break-up when lots of people were clicking on her profile ā€¦
Did that work for her before in getting more followers?! I want to follow her but I feel weird sending a request to a private account of someone who doesnā€™t know me! šŸ™ˆ

Never followed her before, but I see sheā€™s director of a new agency Lucy and Lydia have signed too?

• Wow
Never followed her before, but I see sheā€™s director of a new agency Lucy and Lydia have signed too?
Yes last year in a video she mentioned that she started it with her manager Olivia

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes last year in a video she mentioned that she started it with her manager Olivia

Thatā€™s what I saw, interested why someone would leave Gleam for a small management company (who donā€™t even seem to have a website?)

Reactions: 3
Her vlogs are difficult to watch,

absolutely nothing going on worth filming yet sheā€™s pushing content thats 35/40 min a week.

I don't understand why she's going overboard on the fake tan. It looks really dirty. She's naturally olive skinned which is lovely, why does she need to be extra tan?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.