Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone worked out why Amelia and rob split up? I still can’t find anything online.

Reactions: 2
She has just released a Podcast about heartbreak, maybe it is mentioned on there? I haven't listened to it yet.
oh have you got a link?

Has anyone worked out why Amelia and rob split up? I still can’t find anything online.
never gave a reason, obviously something happened around the time they went to Paris, I always assumed he broke it off but who knows

Reactions: 1
oh have you got a link?
I can't find it on my laptop but if you search on Apple podcasts it's "What I know now" by Amelia Liana! Let me know what you think, I may listen to it on my commute tomorrow

oh have you got a link?

never gave a reason, obviously something happened around the time they went to Paris, I always assumed he broke it off but who knows
Apparently it's not actually up until tomorrow now! Will let you know if I see it go up!

Gotta say: with a voice like her's, a radio show is maybe not the best idea...
I thought the exact same thing when she announced about the podcast!

Reactions: 3
God even her screeching on Instagram stories makes me want to mute my iPad....
this is gonna be difficult 😂😂

So he did just dump her..... ouch. But we all saw it coming.
you can’t force someone to fall in love with you 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
she addressed it at the beginning which saves time 🤣🤣
She doesn’t go into detail but she gives enough.
I do feel for her, the rest is boring 🤣🤣

Is that what it said on the podcast?? I haven’t listened yet

• Wow
It couldn't have been more obvious in the 'visiting wedding venues' vlog that he was having serious doubts

It couldn't have been more obvious in the 'visiting wedding venues' vlog that he was having serious doubts
daddy can buy you a mansion but he can’t buy you a fiancé.
They weren’t suited at all. And it was so rushed!!

Reactions: 6
The artwork for the podcast is a tad Disney princess vibes for the subject matter she plans to cover.

She used her breakup to get listeners for her first podcast, just like Estee, expect she actually delivered. I appreciate that and her having someone useful on to talk through it.

Not sure I could listen beyond the first episode without my ears bleeding from her voice.

The artwork for the podcast is a tad Disney princess vibes for the subject matter she plans to cover.

She used her breakup to get listeners for her first podcast, just like Estee, expect she actually delivered. I appreciate that and her having someone useful on to talk through it.

Not sure I could listen beyond the first episode without my ears bleeding from her voice.
im not sure what else she can screech talk about. She’ll probably have that annoying friend liv on 🤷‍♀️
what’s it like being rich 🤷‍♀️
the breakup again 🤷‍♀️
the breakup again 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
As a TL;DL here's a recap of her first podcast
  • He dumped her on the Wednesday following her birthday weekend away. It was after she came home from 'work'. There was no argument, more of a revelation he came to. "I love you but I can't marry you" was the phrase used.
  • The next day she saw a relationship counselor that specializes in relationship endings, who is her guest today. They talk about being in denial, steps to a healthy break up, being okay and returning to normal
  • She talks about her friends and family who supported her. She said they had some financial obligations tying them together but she couldn't do it and got a friend/relative to do it instead. I assume that was wedding related but she did not specify.
  • Now it's been 4 months since the break up, she says she's stopped counting how long it's been and she's happy now.
Mostly she just rehashes what she's said in previous videos but that was the new stuff.

May I just say from a really ripped off POV, I've been in horrible breakups and 4 months was nowhere near the time I needed to heal. So either she's got a fabulous counselor, she's really good at this or this relationship wasn't as meaningful as she thought.

Reactions: 8
I think her breakup was bad, but could have been worse.

- He didn't left her waiting at the altar.
- I know there were some plans for the wedding, but everything felt so rushed. She had a hard time choosing a dress. She made sponsored videos but she even wasn't sure what she wanted.
- Their relationship wasn't that long. They just met last year. I know there is "love at first sight", but that's something that doesn't happen quite often.
- If he regretted of the proposal but was too scared to cancel everything, other man could have got married and probably divorce in a short time. To me that's ten thousands times worse.
- It wasn't all his fault. What was he thinking on proposing that soon!. But also what was she thinking on say 'yes' so soon!.
- Im sure in private could have been some doubts and discussions and she chose to ignore them. I mean she and her family threw 4 pre-wedding parties!. I could also think the guy ma have tried to solve things in private and she just wanted the big fat wedding. Im not sure, but this kind of things you see them comming but refuse to take reponsability.

As a TL;DL here's a recap of her first podcast
  • He dumped her on the Wednesday following her birthday weekend away. It was after she came home from 'work'. There was no argument, more of a revelation he came to. "I love you but I can't marry you" was the phrase used.
  • The next day she saw a relationship counselor that specializes in relationship endings, who is her guest today. They talk about being in denial, steps to a healthy break up, being okay and returning to normal
  • She talks about her friends and family who supported her. She said they had some financial obligations tying them together but she couldn't do it and got a friend/relative to do it instead. I assume that was wedding related but she did not specify.
  • Now it's been 4 months since the break up, she says she's stopped counting how long it's been and she's happy now.
Mostly she just rehashes what she's said in previous videos but that was the new stuff.

May I just say from a really ripped off POV, I've been in horrible breakups and 4 months was nowhere near the time I needed to heal. So either she's got a fabulous counselor, she's really good at this or this relationship wasn't as meaningful as she thought.
Thanks for the recap. I didn't listed and didn't want to. Now I know :D

I really feel like daddy was rushing him into proposing.
Amelia had said a few times he was “out with her daddy/had something on with her dad” before they got engaged.
Are they linked in a business sense does anyone know?
But even before they got engaged I thought mummy and daddy was probably pushing it on that direction!!

This is very cute 🤣😂

061CE896-702B-4775-B77A-7227BBDD0F1C.jpeg

I would think the financial ties with her and Rob would be related to house buying because I think they'd put an offer in when it all fell apart

I don't blame Amelia for this, but since it was on her instastories I have to say the packaging of that OPI PR package was rediculous! A giant box filled with tissue paper, and within that a giant hatbox filled with tissue paper, and within that a box made of chocolate, and within that a box filled with plastic baggies of a few nail polishes. These companies are getting outrageous -- they only do the over the top PR packaging because they know influencers will either open them on instastories or in a video so the product is guaranteed airtime. These influencers complain that their PR is sent with too much packaging and that it is wasteful, but if they want the companies to stop with the elaborate and wasteful packaging the influencers need to refuse to show themselves opening the PR packages and maybe make a policy of refusing to endorse products that arrive with wasteful packaging.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.