Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her weightloss might have been heartbreak/wedding diet but between the endless exercise classes and constant photos of food she’s coming across like someone with an eating disorder.
E4CEB8C4-240F-4F05-9812-926FDEEB64DA.jpeg 36306859-E08C-4D7B-959A-30B68681EC1E.jpeg D915F588-140B-49A7-9982-72713774BCD7.jpeg
Since her wedding her content is just hauls. It’s depressing to see how little she has going for her since then.

Reactions: 4
Her weightloss might have been heartbreak/wedding diet but between the endless exercise classes and constant photos of food she’s coming across like someone with an eating disorder.
View attachment 36441View attachment 36442View attachment 36443
Since her wedding her content is just hauls. It’s depressing to see how little she has going for her since then.
Her and Tanya Burr are the same, obsessed with sharing pictures of all the food they aren't eating.

Her and Tanya Burr are the same, obsessed with sharing pictures of all the food they aren't eating.
She’s harmless compared to the other two (Lydia and Victoria) I feel like her channel is a bit of a hobby, she doesn’t exactly need the money 😐
But her and her sister both need to move out of the parents home and find themselves.
They all seem so lost. Tanya included!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah she definitely doesn't need the money from it. Part of me wondered if the whole engagement fallout would be her wake-up call, like she would realise she didnt actually have any pressing need to put herself and her life out there so publically. But clearly not, judging by her post-breakup content 🙄

Reactions: 1
I truly love how she only really stayed as long as she had to to seem polite.
I actually really do too. It’s a ballsy move I’d never take so I can’t help but love it!

If only I could get back all the hours of my life I’ve wasted staying at social events longer than I wanted to because it was the “right” thing to do. Good for Amelia!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The favourite by a mile this weekend 🤣
She showed up, mixed business with pleasure 😬 plastered on a smile, took the required photos and was back with the family within 24 hours 🤣

Reactions: 5
I see her IG stories and I was thinking the exact same thing. It's definitely concerning.

Reactions: 2
I see her IG stories and I was thinking the exact same thing. It's definitely concerning.
There has always been rumours about her sisters weight, I think the whole family have this weird obsession with being married and thin 🤷‍♀️ The wedding diet and exercise started as soon as the engagement ring was purchased, And when Amelia lost out on that wedding ring she threw herself into it even more. I would say heartbreak but it had started long before that.
I don’t mind Amelia, there’s nothing about her that I like ot hate 🤷‍♀️ She’s a but meh.
I’d love if she did something worth while with her channel, something different to my Theresa hauls and unboxing’s

Reactions: 3
I’d love if she did something worth while with her channel, something different to my Theresa hauls and unboxing’s
Me too. I think Amelia could bring something really different to the table but her content is just so zzzzzzz.

I kinda wish she’d do something drastic like move to Paris or somewhere else and document it all. There’s nothing holding her back from making a life change and it would make for interesting content.

I
Me too. I think Amelia could bring something really different to the table but her content is just so zzzzzzz.

I kinda wish she’d do something drastic like move to Paris or somewhere else and document it all. There’s nothing holding her back from making a life change and it would make for interesting content.
I don’t think she has a bad personality.
For someone who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth I’d expect her to be really stuck up but she’s a nice enough girl,
she’s a bit much at times but I really think her content is what makes her seem so vapid,
The endless hauls are boring, her wedding content was too full on it was uncomfortable to watch, I think everyone could see how it was going to end 🤦‍♀️
Now she’s in this weird limbo and she could continue on with mind numbing hauls and dancing classes or do something completely different on her channel, I fear it will be hauls and dancing classes 😏
Maybe moving to another of her dads flats until she finds another boyfriend 😐

It certainly feels like she's in a place in her life when she should just take a huge leap towards something. After the wedding was called off you'd expect a big change, instead she just reverted to where she was pre Rob. It's a shame. I don't dislike her, I find her voice annoying at times but perhaps because she grew up privileged that sense of imposter syndrome that follows the likes of Victoria and Lydia around isn't there. She needs to dump Estee as a friend tho, she's a trainwreck

Reactions: 1
Did you guys see her live q & a just now? Someone in the comments wrote that (paraphrasing) "Liv's body is goals" and Amelia just stared at the screen and quite slowly said "cuuute"....first time I've ever seen that,almost bitchier, side of her🤣.

• Sad
She seems like she has an eating disorder as well as coming across like she has the 'out of touch with reality' disorder. I used to watch when she first started on youtube then got very sick and tired or her repetitive video's that all seemed the same, showing what she bought (usually bragging about buying stuff that's way to expensive for everyone else) and her meetups with lilly p£bbles (she of the plainest, dullest same makeup and hair look who also desperately needs to buy a pair of tweezers for her eyebrows). Also had to switch off as I couldn't stand Amelia's boring dull voice and awful accent

Seriously an ad on recycling.. when she could be encouraging her followers to use a reusable bottle? Not a 1 use fizzy drink!!! Easy come easy go hey Amelia?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.