Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this also has to do with her now put some of the wedding videos on private! I wouldn’t be surprised if her team are going through and deleting what they can based on brand deals eyc

15541B41-A7C9-4FF6-905A-57C6FC2DD41E.jpeg

819A3B65-AE23-4E46-B603-D75856E8A923.jpeg

@GossWhore @emmer_mo
Y’all got booted with these tacky AF kitten heels.
Don’t fight me 🤣 just because it’s designer doesn’t make it pretty.
These are tacky. 😐 i cannot STAND this type of branding on anything.
I thought the release tit like this for the basics like Saffron and Anastasia 🙄
Granted it’s nowhere near as bad a Saffron’s hooker heels.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 28110
View attachment 28111

@GossWhore @emmer_mo
Don’t fight me [emoji1787] just because it’s designer doesn’t make it pretty.
These are tacky. [emoji52] i cannot STAND this type of branding on anything.
I thought the release tit like this for the basics like Saffron and Anastasia [emoji849]
I can live without seeing those [emoji23]

Reactions: 4
View attachment 28110
View attachment 28111

@GossWhore @emmer_mo
Don’t fight me 🤣 just because it’s designer doesn’t make it pretty.
These are tacky. 😐 i cannot STAND this type of branding on anything.
I thought the release tit like this for the basics like Saffron and Anastasia 🙄
There’s something wrong when your feet look as long as your shins 🧐😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can live without seeing those [emoji23]
You know I’m here to hook you up with the quality content you’re missing 😎
#robwho #despratetolooklikeimoverhim

E5E6EB8C-AB33-4F11-9FB4-AFF412AD1FB5.jpeg

Daily reminder Amelia eats 😏

D84735EB-498A-4304-8D08-9E63ADAED82F.jpeg

Last edited:
Another day, another vlog and post cashing in on the fact she got dumped.
Controversial. I’m finding this Amelia a bit tacky. The posts about “dinner dates”, magic mike, the nights out in shoreditch 🤦‍♀️
It’s so un-Amelia

Olivia looks like she just left her husband in bed 😐
Estee looks like she’s about to pick the kids up from a neighbours house
🙄
They all look like they’re attending completely different events 🤣

73A2EC1D-90F3-407A-8336-C8507BB4D096.jpeg
5B5506A7-F2BA-4743-BD03-710F816DAD9C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another day, another vlog and post cashing in on the fact she got dumped.
Controversial. I’m finding this Amelia a bit tacky. The posts about “dinner dates”, magic mike, the nights out in shoreditch 🤦‍♀️
It’s so un-Amelia

Olivia looks like she just left her husband in bed 😐
Estee looks like she’s about to pick the kids up from a neighbours house
🙄
They all look like they’re attending completely different events 🤣

View attachment 28322View attachment 28323
I have some serious beef with the footwear in this photo. Was the theme “ugly shoes you wouldn’t want your worst enemy to wear”?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have some serious beef with the footwear in this photo. Was the theme “ugly shoes you wouldn’t want your worst enemy to wear”?
It’s like they’re all going to different venues after the photo 😂😂
I have a new love for Amelia and her car crash life 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s like they’re all going to different venues after the photo 😂😂
I have a new love for Amelia and her car crash life 😎
It’s true, almost looks like they ran into each other on the street on the way to different places (with an implied assumption that the lady on the left was en route to the local landfill to dispose of those shoes).

Last edited:
  • Haha
She uploaded her (not a) hen party today [emoji2356]
I will say this, she lost the man but she getting content from it [emoji38]
She's getting content, but tbh I fear she'll go down the Sue (HelloOctober) route post breakup. It ain't pretty. [emoji51][emoji51] In fact, it's 50 shades of orange, reeks of desperation and is tacky af.
I obviously didn't expect Amelia to cry on camera bla bla bla, but I hate when they act like they're the happiest ever, finally starting to live life, when deep down, they feel the extreme opposite! It's so fake. Girl, hold your horses. It's okay to mourn the life you thought you were going to have with Rob. [emoji849]

Why are the 'dance' routines mainly just hopping and jumping around? It looks like choreography that a 5 year old would do

I reported her My Theresa post to the ASA as it had no #Ad or similar disclosure. They investigated and have given her guidance on how to properly disclose paid work. Obviously, as it's her, she won't do it, so I won't hesitate to report her again and hopefully they will come down harder on her the second time.

Reactions: 3
I reported her My Theresa post to the ASA as it had no #Ad or similar disclosure. They investigated and have given her guidance on how to properly disclose paid work. Obviously, as it's her, she won't do it, so I won't hesitate to report her again and hopefully they will come down harder on her the second time.
Good for you!

Per my post on the Lydia Elise Millen thread, the ASA does take infractions seriously (especially multiple offenders).

The ASA makes it absurdly clear here where they state:

"If you have not purchased a product or service yourself but received it free, make this clear." They even created a fool-proof guide for Influencer Dummies: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html 😆

They spell out what language is appropriate and what is not.

I suggest reporting any UK influencer to the ASA that attempts to dupe their followers.

Any consumer can file a formal influencer complaint online: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.