Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so gaunt. I feel for her but she loved the idea of being married more than the man.
They were together for such a short time before they moved in together/got engaged.
And they never seemed a good match
Didn't you see you posted but yeah she wanted the wedding more than him

Ps I think he called it off, not mutual

Reactions: 3
You called it @Oohthedrama

Its over
Amelia knew Rob for a minute before she clawed that ring out of his hand.
😐
I like the girl, she’s harmless, but it was NEVER gonna end well. 🤨
She hangs around with Estee LaYawn 🤦‍♀️
The girl is setting herself up for more drama and yet more @rupikaur_ posts on insta to describe her “feelings” 😏

Reactions: 4
Amelia knew Rob for a minute before she clawed that ring out of his hand.
[emoji52]
I like the girl, she’s harmless, but it was NEVER gonna end well. [emoji2955]
She hangs around with Estee LaYawn [emoji2356]
The girl is setting herself up for more drama and yet more @rupikaur_ posts on insta to describe her “feelings” [emoji57]
Call me a cold hearted witch, but maybe Rob realised he couldn't listen to Amelia's voice for the rest of his life? [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] I can't even bear to listen to a video of hers, or half! It genuinely makes my ears ache!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Call me a cold hearted witch, but maybe Rob realised he couldn't listen to Amelia's voice for the rest of his life? [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] I can't even bear to listen to a video of hers, or half! It genuinely makes my ears ache!!
I find I understand half of her uploads
and my dog understands the other half, when she reaches a pitch my ears can’t register 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find I understand half of her uploads
and my dog understands the other half, when she reaches a pitch my ears can’t register [emoji52]
Your dog's braver than my cat. Millie (named after Millie from MIC) can't stand Amelia's voice either. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Victoria must be delighted her competition has been knocked out of the park 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
F2AF3E1C-1355-42BC-86CF-485A61354674.jpeg

Ouch........
I’d expect Amelia to cut up the Dior etc and use them for blankets for Duke 😐
If I had the money I’d do that with the wedding dress for the statement alone.

Feel like I’m alone in my nasty witch bubble here but I actually don’t really feel that sorry for her. Maybe I would if she was a little less... awful.

Feel for her a little bit. I hope when the right guy comes along it will be more about marriage than frilly expensive details. She got lost in the multiple plane trips to places to sort wedding details out.

Hope Victoria doesn't fawn about like she's the only one getting married now.

Reactions: 7
Feel for her a little bit. I hope when the right guy comes along it will be more about marriage than frilly expensive details. She got lost in the multiple plane trips to places to sort wedding details out.

Hope Victoria doesn't fawn about like she's the only one getting married now.
Victoria will be like a pig in #gifted tit 🤣🤣
When her and Alex talked about Amelia’s engagement party Alex made a comment like “oh are we going to that/is that tonight”
It was soooooo bitchy. You could tell the competition had started 😉
Victoria will be miserable once she realises she’s no longer in London and her husband wants her to pump out the kids 😆

Feel like I’m alone in my nasty witch bubble here but I actually don’t really feel that sorry for her. Maybe I would if she was a little less... awful.
I find her harmless, I wouldn’t wish bad on her but I think she would have said yes to anyone who looked in her direction while walking by a jewellery store. 😐
She was desperate for the wedding and if it had happened, they would have lasted 6 months maximum, everyone could see it coming 🤦‍♀️
I really do feel for her because it was so public, but she used that engagement for maximum content 🤷‍♀️ So it’s her own fault it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Like she couldn't just GOOGLE this

Acting a fool on Beyoncé internet

Hate to see it
This.
Exactly this!!!!!
I found that Rob dude to be a bit of a wet wipe but I’m finding it difficult to lay the blame fully at his door.
She was one step away from getting someone drunk in Vegas.
She’s harmless, she’s a pampered princess who wanted the golden goose and she got burned bad.
So upload a nice little poor me video, take a week off the internet and come back with another “my Theresa” haul 😏
But this is begging for pity. I’m not about the pity post life 😐

@GossWhore get over on the Victoria thread with us 🤣 we still have one basic left with a ring on her finger 🤣🤣 @Meg1912 @emmer_mo

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Comments about Amelia’s extreme weight loss........🙄
So obviously There’s 2 Instagram stories in 24 hours showing Amelia’s “naughty snack pile” and chocolate press.
Oh fuuuuuuck right off you’re not Tanya Burr,
ok you both lost a man, a ring and a large amount of weight..🤷‍♀️
But enough with the “I eat ten thousand calories and Its not even breakfast” posts we’re not buying Amelia, We’re not buying 😐

Comments about Amelia’s extreme weight loss........🙄
So obviously There’s 2 Instagram stories in 24 hours showing Amelia’s “naughty snack pile” and chocolate press.
Oh fuuuuuuck right off you’re not Tanya Burr,
ok you both lost a man, a ring and a large amount of weight..🤷‍♀️
But enough with the “I eat ten thousand calories and Its not even breakfast” posts we’re not buying Amelia, We’re not buying 😐
Well to be fair she is naturally thinner. I just wish Tanya realised she's naturally not thin and she should be that way imo

Reactions: 1
So we’ve gone from dignified silence to this...
Complete with AD.

6069B2D6-31D8-47C7-8E30-562D45803F67.jpeg

And just to add to the continuous “oh I just love chocolate/food/am not starving myself 🤔” theme she’s pushing on those insta stories...

1CC01E32-FB46-4F3F-A44B-F0B36990D565.jpeg
07C37C02-E95C-4E79-9C5E-1A4517A60FD5.jpeg

Reactions: 2
That’s odd, I already followed her so I can still see, she’s just talking about a Bentley 😬

That’s odd, I already followed her so I can still see, she’s just talking about a Bentley 😬
I just checked - I had followed her but it's saying I don't now, and that it is private... I think some of us have been kicked off!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.