Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back!!!!!
No ring. No wedding mentioned. No rob mentioned.
[emoji32]
I tried watching it, but had to stop 2min in, when I started to want to pull my hair out. I can't stand her voice!! [emoji33][emoji33]
I wonder if she was the one who called it quits?! If so, it must've been because he cheated. I can't stand it when Youtubers going through something seriously dramatic, put on a happy/bubbly front as if everything is rainbows and sunshine.

Reactions: 1
It's so false and unfair on her viewers who she asks to invest in her personal life and support her, to then be acting like she hasn't had a serious life event.

Reactions: 4
If it has all been called off and they broke up, I'm surprised she's only taken 2 weeks off

Her grandparents died and she took about 12 minutes off posting content 😐
She’s apparently only uploading on Sundays now...
Even her Instagram is an old photo of her advertising water (her face is much fuller in it) and a few images from the wedding, minus the ring 🙄

I want answers...I WANT THE TRUTH. 😆
I can totally handle the truth Amelia, promise 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I followed AL years and years ago, unfollowed cuz her content was so repetitive but still thought she was nice enough. Just had a nosey on her insta - she's painfully thin now!

I followed AL years and years ago, unfollowed cuz her content was so repetitive but still thought she was nice enough. Just had a nosey on her insta - she's painfully thin now!
She got obsessed with her fit bit over the last few months. Wedding diet to the extreme
She looks unhealthy and gaunt.
It’s definitely not due to the breakup (if that’s what has happened between them!) because it started long before that.
He wedding content was a nice change after years of the same vanilla content 😐
But God knows what she will do now 🤭

Especially in this case when 99.9% of her content has been wedding related!

They have 1000% split up and I actually feel very sorry for her. She had to spend this weekend at her best friend's wedding whilst she is in the midst of a heartbreak which she has already admitted in the past she struggles with. Yes, she has lived in privilege for most of her life but the one thing she cannot buy or be #kindlygifted is someone who really loves her.

I am sure that she will discuss it, but it is probably too soon and too embarrassing. She was only just in July's Tatler in a wedding dress and I am sure she had many other wedding related partnerships in the pipeline. It's screwed her work up for the next few months as well as throwing her life into turmoil.

Reactions: 13
Still nothing! It's so obvious now and the majority of comments are asking her about it so it's even worse!

Reactions: 4
She’s posted a long Rupi Kaur quote on her insta story! Talking about everything being temporary, etc and family (and chocolate) supporting her.

Definitely getting break up vibes from it!

I wish she would just put a post out there, at least say that something has gone on and she needs time. 🤷‍♀️
Acknowledge the messages she’s received.
This “manic happy” is giving me uncomfortable vibes

Her content has ONLY been weddings since she got that ring on her finger, she made thousands from it!!!
She doesn’t “owe” us the full story (warts and all 😬) but she does “owe” her followers something when she’s made so much from wedding content and when she’s involved everyone so much up until now. To just leave it hanging, ring gone, man gone 🤷‍♀️
It’s bizarre

Reactions: 8
I wish she would just put a post out there, at least say that something has gone on and she needs time. 🤷‍♀️
Acknowledge the messages she’s received.
This “manic happy” is giving me uncomfortable vibes

Her content has ONLY been weddings since she got that ring on her finger, she made thousands from it!!!
She doesn’t “owe” us the full story (warts and all 😬) but she does “owe” her followers something when she’s made so much from wedding content and when she’s involved everyone so much up until now. To just leave it hanging, ring gone, man gone 🤷‍♀️
It’s bizarre
Exactly this!!

And seriously the stories of her raiding the chocolate press when everyone is commenting on her shocking weight loss 🤦‍♀️
Amelia stop it.
Stop deleting comments.
Post a post out and get off the internet for a bit 😐

Oh, have we got a “kind of” statement 😐
11AFBF5F-944C-4EB2-98C6-EE3CF70DAB2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Video on YouTube now. They broke up 3 and a half weeks ago. No mention why!!!!! Someone put in the comments that he came across as controlling. I'm wondering if cheated? We'll probably never know! She'll be back doing 4k hauls next week like the whole thing never happened. Money can't buy you love :(

She looks so gaunt. I feel for her but she loved the idea of being married more than the man.
They were together for such a short time before they moved in together/got engaged.
And they never seemed a good match

Reactions: 10
She and him have parted ways. Must be humiliating after going on and on about your wedding for months. Oh dear

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.