Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia should consider using Tamara's colourist. T flies in from Paris to get her hair done by Louis. I think her hair looks gorgeous, so healthy and suits her skin tone. This colour would suit Amelia as well.

Screenshot_20231019_074541_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231019_074605_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231019_074611_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus can't imagine putting so much effort to have my hair done. Flying in from another country?? Nice to know how the other half lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus can't imagine putting so much effort to have my hair done. Flying in from another country?? Nice to know how the other half lives.
They live in another world.
Imagine ruining your career abusing your hairdresser because you didn't follow instructions (Lydia Millen) and then labelling getting your hair done "My Hair Journey". These really are first world problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She did a tik tok recent and the amount she spends on beauty treatments is someone’s monthly wage. I guess when it’s daddy’s money then you don’t really care though. It is sickening how much money she fritters away on such pointless treatments/ make up etc though when the sad thing is she would look so much better if she actually wore less make up. The amount of perfume she puts on would give me a migraine if I was near her!

I find it quite sad really as underneath all that heavy make up I think is someone who is actually very insecure about their looks.

Reactions: 11
Amelia should consider using Tamara's colourist. T flies in from Paris to get her hair done by Louis. I think her hair looks gorgeous, so healthy and suits her skin tone. This colour would suit Amelia as well.
her hair just looks good right after her appointments. if you watch her videos and photos it's also dry af and def too long to maintain.
that's also one thing i'm wondering or thinking about. they all (A, T, Vic etc.) have that long boring hair. i've never had such long hair, i'm the one who is letting it grow, then is annoyed and bored and is cutting it again. why don't they get a length and cut that suits them.
there a re also a few models that looked way better with shorter hair. toni garrn, karli kloss, kaia gerber.

Reactions: 8
her hair just looks good right after her appointments. if you watch her videos and photos it's also dry af and def too long to maintain.
that's also one thing i'm wondering or thinking about. they all (A, T, Vic etc.) have that long boring hair. i've never had such long hair, i'm the one who is letting it grow, then is annoyed and bored and is cutting it again. why don't they get a length and cut that suits them.
there a re also a few models that looked way better with shorter hair. toni garrn, karli kloss, kaia gerber.
I hate the colour of her hair but I disagree I think almost everyone suits longer hair

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think length impact it as much as health. Healthy looking hair, long or short, would always look better than short/long fried/dry/brittle hair.

My unpopular opinion is that I do believe the closer to your natural hair color, the better you look. Enough with the bleached blonde. (I'm looking right at you Niomi Smart)

Reactions: 23
Saw this old photo in Victoria's thread, Amelia look a lot like her mum here (imo):

Screenshot_20231021-220747.png

From her insta.....:

Screenshot_20231021-115149~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.