Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a tube of concealer lasts her a week max

So after day full of makeup, she piles on more makeup to attend the Killian party, comes home remove her makeup did her skincare but DID NOT take a shower??? That’s so so gross? Getting into bed with all that grime and body products. Disgusting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
her hair 😭
the top looks like someone dropped a bucket of flour on her or smth, its so white and patchy 😭
Amelia, girl, if you read here, you deserve better..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wow Amelia… we all see who you really are today. Fine, share your feelings or don’t on your “work accounts” but my gosh…. this is too much. Clickbait on “tears” with a TEASER. Then she doesn’t even support Israel and condemn terrorism as a human on this earth but especially as a Jewish woman in this moment. SHAME on you Amelia! To use your platform for your own gain in this moment… SHAME on you!

This is exactly the time to stand up and be proud of who you are and where your family comes from. Stand up against terrorism and highlight humanitarian efforts and show empathy to the innocents on both sides. Terrorism is global and we have to stand up against that. Next could be London and her own family and friends.

Or just shut up if your plan is to use your platform for likes and views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Steal Estee's Limelight?! Oh that would be fun.
Heck yeah! Dukie and LeOoooooooohhh would be Raemi ring bearers SHOP MY STYLE HEREEEE and Estée would cry us a f*cking river.
Jak would be coached by his boss mum.
Ben wouldn't give a F, too busy munching on the wedding cake with his fat mouth wide open.
The dream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her response was very safe wasnt it? Meanwhile Palestinian children are being butchered. These influencers make me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Heck yeah! Dukie and LeOoooooooohhh would be Raemi ring bearers SHOP MY STYLE HEREEEE and Estée would cry us a f*cking river.
Jak would be coached by his boss mum.
Ben wouldn't give a F, too busy munching on the wedding cake with his fat mouth wide open.
The dream.
Last night I posted Estee's latest Tiktok on her thread and she's super depressed and burned out AGAIN.

Reactions: 7
Despina has previous- just look at the state of Lydia Millens hair. I don’t know why Amelia thinks this blonde if flattering- it doesn’t suit her at all. She has full dark eyebrows and then this blonde trashy hair. It doesn’t work on her. She should go back to dark for sure.

Not sure how I feel about her using the word “teasers” on her stories and then discussing the Israel/Palestine conflict in her latest upload...
I agree and how can she have nothing to say when her family was together celebrating a Jewish holiday. 🙄😡

Reactions: 3
Why did she cry? I was 'watching' the video here and there while I was doing some stuff... the next thing I saw was her crying and talking about a friend or something, then her grandparents, I stopped the video... I always find super cringe seeing an influencer crying on video. It really makes me akward. I just can imaging them filiming themselvves crying, then watching the video later and saying "yep, that'll do. This needs to go online". That is super cringe.

Is different when you see a video of people naturally crying for something super emotional on the moment. Filmed by someone else. Cry so natural when you are not aware that there is somebody filming...

But saying "oh my God, Im about to cry, I need to film myself this for this week's vlog" 😬 😬 😬 😬

Reactions: 11
Why did she cry? I was 'watching' the video here and there while I was doing some stuff... the next thing I saw was her crying and talking about a friend or something, then her grandparents, I stopped the video... I always find super cringe seeing an influencer crying on video. It really makes me akward. I just can imaging them filiming themselvves crying, then watching the video later and saying "yep, that'll do. This needs to go online". That is super cringe.

Is different when you see a video of people naturally crying for something super emotional on the moment. Filmed by someone else. Cry so natural when you are not aware that there is somebody filming...

But saying "oh my God, Im about to cry, I need to film myself this for this week's vlog" 😬 😬 😬 😬
It was very weird, a bit defensive and very non descript.
She sat in her stairs to cry on camera (?) and to tell the story: she said that she met one of her followers, Jemimah, that lost relatives this week in "the middle east" (she never used Israel/Palestine). And she was crying because if we're sad she's sad guys. She said that her heart was heavy and that when bad stuff (ie her grandparents passing) happens, she usually goes offline and comes back when she feels better. I think there's something about always wanting to bring positivity to the word, or something dumb like that.
She used the snippet of her crying as a teaser too, which was so gauche.
Next story, she was posting her ad for some Kilian perfume 🥴

I, myself live a very sheltered life, so I'm usually not one to judge people being somehow disconnected to real life event; but this really took the cake

Reactions: 17
She sat in her stairs to cry on camera (?) and to tell the story: she said that she met one of her followers, Jemimah, that lost relatives this week in "the middle east" (she never used Israel/Palestine). And she was crying because if we're sad she's sad guys. She said that her heart was heavy and that when bad stuff (ie her grandparents passing) happens, she usually goes offline and comes back when she feels better. I think there's something about always wanting to bring positivity to the word, or something dumb like that.

I, myself live a very sheltered life, so I'm usually not one to judge people being somehow disconnected to real life event; but this really took the cake
Yes agree... Setting up the cameral to show tears then teasing on a reel, in posts and in the text of the description... something like "wait till the end to see my tears" blah blah.

If she is going to address it and not want to get political... then highlight the human need and humanitarian aid to the innocents in the crossfire. Not everyone has to be vocal but I am in the camp of if you have a very large platform you should use it for GOOD as much as possible... not just your own gains. Show some charities regularly, raise money, highlight ways that your followers can help no matter what 'side' or even 'no side' they are on. Amelia seems to always be on the wrong side of the issue while living in her billionaire family bubble of "happy content". She was a part of the bullying of the pregnant hairdresser Nicky with Lydia Millen and a load of other out of touch things... always seems to get away with the behavior while really adding nothing to the world besides "escapism" through her indulgences of a very very wealthy lifestyle.

Like many of you have posted... she should just shut up if she's going to make this into clickbait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
These influencers are really deluding themselves that all they do is spread sunshine and positivity. They always pretend to care about people, how much they love everyone and how kindness is magic, show up to some fancy pants charity dinner in a castle but then when something awful happens in the world it's either crickets or disingenuous content squeezed between two ads.

Sorry to bring Estee into the convo again but her and Admelia are close so in my mind they are one person sometimes, when Covid exploded in 2020 and the quarantine started, she had a legit AD with like 20 pieces of her Daisy collab jewelry from rings to bracelets, think she had a ring on like every finger, saying "Please wash your hands, its so important right now" something like that. But it was a full on Ad to sell more of her jewelry. People told her off and she took that tit down real fast.

They can at least post links to where their followers can donate money as the hospitals on both sides are overloaded and running out of electricity and basic supplies turning into morgues basically.

Last edited:
Wild thought - there was no Jemimah viewer. :rolleyes:
She needed to explain herself cause she knew people will keep commenting (her friends included, her Dolly friend mentioned several times on insta - where are all the people who are not speaking up when needed).
Not to have a war in the comments she didn't mention where the alleged viewer was from - not to take sides. As well as made it an excuse to continue with the regular content - cause "Jemimah told her how much her tiktoks etc help everyone through the taught times".

These influencers are really deluding themselves that all they do is spread sunshine and positivity. They always pretend to care about people, how much they love everyone and how kindness is magic, show up to some fancy pants charity dinner in a castle but then when something awful happens in the world it's either crickets or disingenuous content squeezed between two ads.
Your post reminded me of this:

• Haha
I think she is somewhat between a rock and a hard place. If she doesn't speak about it, people say she should be speaking out because she's Jewish. If she speaks out to support either side, she'll face backlash and likely abusive messages.

While yes, those with a platform would do well to use it for good, influencers are rarely equipped to discuss geopolitical conflicts. Far better to link charities that support all civilians, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or nationality than to try and speak out on topics so many have intense feelings but very limited knowledge about.

Reactions: 23
I think she is somewhat between a rock and a hard place. If she doesn't speak about it, people say she should be speaking out because she's Jewish. If she speaks out to support either side, she'll face backlash and likely abusive messages.

While yes, those with a platform would do well to use it for good, influencers are rarely equipped to discuss geopolitical conflicts. Far better to link charities that support all civilians, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or nationality than to try and speak out on topics so many have intense feelings but very limited knowledge about.
Yep, they shouldn't care what people think if at least they are helping with donations. I mean, if 100 people critizice them, but 1 donates, that should do the job. But they are greedy. They are afraid to lose their contracts, free PR products and luxury trips.

Ah thanks. That sounds like a bunch of non-senses to people feel empathy for her!.

I heard something about her grandparents and I was like "what is she talking about"? Reminded me that episode of Friends where Monica wanted to be the center of attention on her parents aniversary speach and brought a picture of her childhood dog to make people cry.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-10-17 a la(s) 14.48.59.png

*Amelia crying on camera and talking about her grandparents who passed away so people feel sorry for her*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.