Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia is purposely ignoring the conflict because she’ll lose followers if she shows any hint of support. This has been the most worrying, sad and frightening time for Jews and many other people. The way that she is continuing on with her shallow life shows so much weakness and disrespect

Reactions: 7
Or maybe her family and friends have been impacted and she's worried about them ? She isn't continuing with her shallow life as far as we know as she hasn't posted at all on any platform since it started. Her only online activity that crossed path with mine is that she liked Gigi Hadid's post.

Reactions: 10
Have you seen her TikTok’s? On Sunday morning when the horrific news stories were still pouring out and people still trying to come to terms with what’s happened she posted a video of how hungover she was

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Amelia is purposely ignoring the conflict because she’ll lose followers if she shows any hint of support. This has been the most worrying, sad and frightening time for Jews and many other people. The way that she is continuing on with her shallow life shows so much weakness and disrespect
tbh, when did Amelia EVER spoke about anything that is happening in the world or in her own country?
The only time she spoke about smth outside of her little bobble was when the queen died.
There were plenty occasions in Britain to speak about, at least to mention, not even making some statements..

Reactions: 11
tbh, when did Amelia EVER spoke about anything that is happening in the world or in her own country?
The only time she spoke about smth outside of her little bobble was when the queen died.
There were plenty occasions in Britain to speak about, at least to mention, not even making some statements..
That is a very good point. Plus she ignored the lock downs, travelled out of country, and somehow managed to still get beauty treatments when the salons were closed.

We have to remember that it is “vlogtober” and the show on TikTok must go on 🙄.

This makes sense to me when you think about how her friends said in old vlogs that Amelia is not the person that she comes across online and she is mean.

The part I find interesting is people (Gemma and Montana) who are now influencers after travelling with her when she was close to “DOLLAY” are speaking out and doing a better job than her at influencing.

Tiktoks aren't live, are they? We've known Admelia long enough to know about her lack of spontaneity.

Not everyone MUST speak out on everything! The obsession with holding celebs and influences to this standard of providing guidance or comment on tragedies and world events is bizarre! I don’t think anyone in their right mind follows Amelia for political commentary

Reactions: 58
Not everyone MUST speak out on everything! The obsession with holding celebs and influences to this standard of providing guidance or comment on tragedies and world events is bizarre! I don’t think anyone in their right mind follows Amelia for political commentary
Amen.
More often than not, Everytime, I find Amelia Liana sooo stupid on the subject of tomfoolery, so imagine what I'd be were she tempted to try her hand at geopolitical motivations, various humanitarian aspects and so forth. That ditz would be so out of her depth it'd be painful to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Amen.
More often than not, Everytime, I find Amelia Liana sooo stupid on the subject of tomfoolery, so imagine what I'd be were she tempted to try her hand at geopolitical motivations, various humanitarian aspects and so forth. That ditz would be so out of her depth it'd be painful to watch.
Besides that, most influencers are just reposting the same couple of ~don't upset anyone, keep it neutral~ memes and it's so trite. Not many are really offering anything but performative outrage which will be forgotten in a week.

Reactions: 17
Whenever she does a try on / get ready outfits i cant help but notice all her jewelry and bag are covered in her body shimmer cream sticks, body oils or creams and perfume. Then she goes sit in the car and she probably will get all that face & body makeup everywhere too. Like so so dirty. She piles on a ton of products that will just drip everywhere.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
£1,300 worth of products in an advent calendar? Ugh...

1. Gross. That's equivalent to some people's rent. Even the £250 price point (what a steal :rolleyes:) is still crazy. Double-gross since it's only October, so it's extra consumeristic and shameless.

2. "£1,300 worth of products"...lol according to whom? The company trying to sell it to you? There are a ton of travel sizes in there. I want to see the price-per-ounce breakdown.

3. Even though it's labeled as a "paid promotion," (yay, want a cookie for following the rules?) she STILL misrepresented how she acquired it. 🤦‍♀️
She says "I got it for only £250" ...implying she bought it...but it's clearly an AD, so she probably either got it for free or was comped for it.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 4.34.55 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It is sad that her shamelessness has no bounds from her boobs being on show and advertising advent calendars which were clearly gifted to her to us in October… these influencers should be shut down and we the public should not buy, which in turn will stop the companit’s from using them as their glorified sales man. However Amelia is super cheap constantly looking for coin 🤮

How many products is enough? Lolz, these people sure need a lot of stuff.

My word. She is full pelt constantly. Like, calm down and take a breath! The hint for the concealer she was using to be sent to her. Jesus, girl. You are loaded. Spend your own cash!

Despina has previous- just look at the state of Lydia Millens hair. I don’t know why Amelia thinks this blonde if flattering- it doesn’t suit her at all. She has full dark eyebrows and then this blonde trashy hair. It doesn’t work on her. She should go back to dark for sure.

Not sure how I feel about her using the word “teasers” on her stories and then discussing the Israel/Palestine conflict in her latest upload...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My word. She is full pelt constantly. Like, calm down and take a breath! The hint for the concealer she was using to be sent to her. Jesus, girl. You are loaded. Spend your own cash!
Did you see how much concealer Amelia uses .... She must go through one every 2 weeks. The placement of the under eye concealer covered half her face !

Did you see how much concealer Amelia uses .... She must go through one every 2 weeks. The placement of the under eye concealer covered half her face !
Yeah. I did think she was using a wild amount. She’s just a little too much of everything all the time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.