Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really appreciate this, thank you, honestly, as it’s made me realise the gaps in my knowledge too.

My apologies for going on and on about this, but how can anyone claim to be fully two ethnicities? How can someone claim to be Persian and Jewish (leaving religion out of this) It’s not possible. She must be half Jewish, half Persian, right? So her mum is Persian and her dad is Jewish (assuming, I don’t know). So she’s definitely not fully Jewish and fully Persian.
---

I know, I specified to leave religion out of it.
Nationality, ethnicity, and ethnoreligious identity can co-exist, and are not mutually exclusive. Particularly where you are dealing with ethnic and ethnoreligious identities with millennia of development, the idea that you cannot be a Persian Jew simply doesn't align with history.

With that said, to be Middle Eastern is no different than saying you are British, so it's an area designator, not a clear ethnic identity. So by saying her Dad is Middle Eastern, that's not to say he's Persian. We know he's Sephardi, so presumably at some point his family were in the Iberian peninsula.

Simply put, both her parents are Middle Eastern, and both her parents are Jewish. Given that Judaism is an ethnoreligious group originally from the Middle East, that's not as unusual an identity as you may imagine. Remember, "Middle Eastern" is not an ethnic monolith, but a wide number of people groups, many of whom have been interacting (both peacefully and with significant conflict) for millennia.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As much as the last two posts on this thread have added some nuance and insight to the topic (thank you!), personally nothing interests me less about Amelia than her ethnic and religious background. It’s a topic that rolls round every few weeks and you don’t see it on any other influencer’s thread here.

Can we get back to discussing her fashion and beauty choices?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As much as the last two posts on this thread have added some nuance and insight to the topic (thank you!), personally nothing interests me less about Amelia than her ethnic and religious background. It’s a topic that rolls round every few weeks and you don’t see it on any other influencer’s thread here.

Could not agree more. So what do we think amelia will wear to officiate estee's wedding?

Reactions: 13
A sparkly white cut-out dress would be my bet. To go along, she'd be toting her pink mini Kelly and wearing ALL her Raemi junk #notsponsored

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I am late to the party on this but who is Pia? At first I thought she was an influencer, but now thinking she's on Amelia's payroll?

Reactions: 2
I find so weird how Amelia is making videos dedicated to Estée's wedding. A whole video when Estée got engaged. This is the second video she calls Estée (and film the conversation) to tell her she will officiate the wedding.

Didn't Amelia learn the lesson to keep an engagements as private as possible? She milked her own engagement and took it took the guy down to cancelling the wedding. There is part of me that thinks Amelia is being a bi%& and want to ruin Estée's engagement too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
I am putting on money on the dress having cut-outs.
And her boobs on full display. Wasn’t her wedding dress made into a jumpsuit? Maybe that
---
I find so weird how Amelia is making videos dedicated to Estée's wedding. A whole video when Estée got engaged. This is the second video she calls Estée (and film the conversation) to tell her she will officiate the wedding.

Didn't Amelia learn the lesson to keep an engagements as private as possible? She milked her own engagement and took it took the guy down to cancelling the wedding. There is part of me that thinks Amelia is being a bi%& and want to ruin Estée's engagement too :ROFLMAO:
I doubt she would take down the content if estee’s wedding was called off.

Reactions: 10

I think why her ethnic and religious background comes up every couple of weeks, is because they change as much as her « fashion » choices and bad hair colors.

To make it worse, Amelia shows herself shopping for outfits for national Jewish holiday celebrations with family, friends and Jak’s family and lies to her followers and calls the celebrations something else like a « luncheon » with Jak’s mom.

She needs to stop showing the behind the scenes at these celebrations with all of the servants in the background. I find this completely disrespectful to her audience/followers and to anyone who is Jewish.

Her family tree can be found here for anyone who is interested. Just search her name. https://www.farhi.org/genealogy/index.html

Reactions: 4
Maybe she'll wear that jumpsuit made out of her wedding dress.
Much as that was a nice thought by the company, has she ever worn it? I can't imagine there's many occasions to wear a white lace jumpsuit that reminds you of that time your fiancé dumped you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.