Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I watch this ditzy airhead, the more I'm sad that brains can't be purchased, and there's no Bicester for wit, nor there is paid sponsorship for being smart, all Daddy's money is painfully useless here.
Hopefully, she'll marry soon and fully embrace being a purely somewhat decorative potted plant without feeling the need to document it online.
Patriarchy at its best, Amelia! Be pretty (at least try) and stfu.
Top tier comment 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Friendly reminder that Iraqi is not Persian :)

Besides, when it comes to Rick Sopher, he's a Martin Scorsese doppelgänger, only with green eyes.
oh, wow, thanks for the heads up. As someone who travelled to that region, i wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t pointed it out.

I lumped them together because they’re from the same region of the Middle East and I’m bored of the Iraq/Persian question of her hertiage, she’s claiming both so I’ll take it for now. I’m more keen to learn about her dad’s ethnicity, like is she half Jewish/half middle-eastern?

oh, wow, thanks for the heads up. As someone who travelled to that region, i wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t pointed it out.

I lumped them together because they’re from the same region of the Middle East and I’m bored of the Iraq/Persian question of her hertiage, she’s claiming both so I’ll take it for now. I’m more keen to learn about her dad’s ethnicity, like is she half Jewish/half middle-eastern?
First, help yourself to a chill pill, will you?

Second, as someone who travelled to that region would know, lumping two ethnicities together is as relevant as comparing apples and peaches. She's claiming both because she is both. Unfortunately, what should be her pride and joy is the umbrella she cowers behind so that her judaism is never fully in sight, which is her plain right. That's the world we live in, and I don't expect it to change anytime soon.

And third, nothing. I just thought I'd add a third to appear fancier.

Capture d’écran 2021-06-13 à 23.48.40.png

---
Top tier comment 😅
Ta 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
tbh, she mentioned several times that she is not religious even though her family is. And she mentioned having falling outs/fights with parents.. total assumption on my behalf but wouldn't be surprised if its because of that.
I can totally imagine her parents not being ok with her choices and her lifestyle and that's a journey for all of them to come in terms and get fully along with each other.
And she genially seems to love spending time with her family nowadays, so I can imagine her joining all the religious celebrations for that purpose alone - to spend time with the family, no matter the occasion.
I think honestly she is very lucky to have a family like this, truly supportive, even if it took a while to come to this place.

Reactions: 12
She's fully Jewish and middle eastern. Both her parents are Jewish from the middle east.
I’m sorry, I’m confused. Leaving her religion completely out of this, how can she be fully Jewish and fully middle-eastern (ignoring specifics at this moment)? Do you mean she’s part Jew, part middle-eastern?

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry, I’m confused. Leaving her religion completely out of this, how can she be fully Jewish and fully middle-eastern (ignoring specifics at this moment)? Do you mean she’s part Jew, part middle-eastern?
I don't know if you're trolling or not 😭 😭
I'm still gonna answer seriously, just in case. She can be fully Jewish and fully middle eastern because they're not mutually exclusive.
There's a lot of different ethnicities in the Middle East:

Screenshot_20231009_182207_Wikipedia.jpg
Screenshot_20231009_182212_Wikipedia.jpg
Screenshot_20231009_182822_Wikipedia.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So annoyed she got to stay in that amazing hotel and she can probably write it off as a business expense because Pia is there. But like what actual business did she conduct there??

Reactions: 8
So annoyed she got to stay in that amazing hotel and she can probably write it off as a business expense because Pia is there. But like what actual business did she conduct there??
Feel like it's an ad for the hotel? She didn't declare it... but she seemed to go out of her way to introduce details of the hotel. They even planned the boat trip for them that she seemed to be surprised by.

Reactions: 10
Do not worry, she didn't pay a thing, it's yet again another undisclosed ad indeed 😂
Amelia Liarna, serial fraudster.

Reactions: 11
Does it makes a difference maybe if they actually pay you for it?
Maybe if its just "gifted" all paid vacation, but they don't pay her any money, you don't have to disclose it?
Who knows the regulations on the matter? :unsure:

Does it makes a difference maybe if they actually pay you for it?
Maybe if its just "gifted" all paid vacation, but they don't pay her any money, you don't have to disclose it?
Who knows the regulations on the matter? :unsure:
No, in that case she has to write #gifted or #supplied. And since she has followers from the US, she has to adhere to FTC rules even if UK based.

Reactions: 4
Read my comment again, I literally wrote why she needs to justify why she travels there frequently - because Palestinians (the native people) aren’t allowed to travel back to their own home country.

And yes, if italians weren’t allowed to travel home to their own country, and you as a non-Italian, can enter and leave as you please, then YES, you need to justify your actions.

And yes, she does go there frequently.
---

so her dad is Iraqi/Persian too? oh, cool, he does not look it, imo.

(again, I should specify that I wouldn’t expect her to comment if she didn’t travel there frequently).
We go back. We have to deal with apartheid conditions though. And our family home was taken in the 1940s. But we go back.
---
There are Arab Jews and Christians too.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don't know if you're trolling or not 😭 😭
I'm still gonna answer seriously, just in case. She can be fully Jewish and fully middle eastern because they're not mutually exclusive.
There's a lot of different ethnicities in the Middle East:

View attachment 2500329View attachment 2500330View attachment 2500338
I really appreciate this, thank you, honestly, as it’s made me realise the gaps in my knowledge too.

My apologies for going on and on about this, but how can anyone claim to be fully two ethnicities? How can someone claim to be Persian and Jewish (leaving religion out of this) It’s not possible. She must be half Jewish, half Persian, right? So her mum is Persian and her dad is Jewish (assuming, I don’t know). So she’s definitely not fully Jewish and fully Persian.
---
We go back. We have to deal with apartheid conditions though. And our family home was taken in the 1940s. But we go back.
---

There are Arab Jews and Christians too.
I know, I specified to leave religion out of it.

I really appreciate this, thank you, honestly, as it’s made me realise the gaps in my knowledge too.

My apologies for going on and on about this, but how can anyone claim to be fully two ethnicities? How can someone claim to be Persian and Jewish (leaving religion out of this) It’s not possible. She must be half Jewish, half Persian, right? So her mum is Persian and her dad is Jewish (assuming, I don’t know). So she’s definitely not fully Jewish and fully Persian.
---

Persian is like a country designation, mainly Iran. Jewish is a cultural and religious designation.

Reactions: 13

---

If her mum is Jewish she is fully Jewish, it doesn't matter that her father also is Jewish

Whilst Jews originate from Israel from centuries ago, due to persecution, many of us have lived for centuries outside of Israel. There are Jews all over the world which is why we have group names such as sephardi, ashkenazi, mizrahi, Ethiopian etc. Due to my maternal grandmother many generations back, I'm am technically Jewish despite not being religious not having known family in Israel. I'm sure a 23andme would show only a small sliver of middle eastern heritage.

Considering your knowledge of Judaism is severely lacking, I think it's a bit ridiculous you come to tattle, a gossip site rather than reputable history/ news site. Amelia is a fashion influencer not a rabbi nor imam and does not owe anybody her opinion on a deeply complex and upsetting situation, particularly since she may have family directly involved/ hurt/ killed. Palestinians not being able to live freely across Palestine and israel as well as their persecution for years is not Amelias fault and she as with every person should be able to travel without justification. Many people who's heritage is outside of Europe, have family living in countries with human rights issues. I'll be damned if I cannot visit and see my family due to the actions of the govt in which there from. Despite everything that's happened in the past few days, many Israelis do not approve of the Netanyahu nor his govt and were protesting their actions before the attacks

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.