Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, France and Italy again, they're lovely places but does she not holiday in other countries???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She OWNS a jewellery brand but spends her (paid) time flogging other companies. Anything for the £ hey

Reactions: 12
This trip is 100% sponsored, right? Where's the ad disclosure?

She OWNS a jewellery brand but spends her (paid) time flogging other companies. Anything for the £ hey
This has always floored me too. Way to have faith in the brand you've supposedly built from the ground up.

Reactions: 8
This trip is 100% sponsored, right? Where's the ad disclosure?

This has always floored me too. Way to have faith in the brand you've supposedly built from the ground up.
To be fair a lot of influencers do this. Personally I find it more realistic. On the contrary, Negin Mirsalehi keep gated her hair routine 'till she had her own products to sell, while in the meantime tones of people were asking which products and tools she was using. So dishonest.
I like watching the Mixed Makeup YouTube channel because Susan Yara, founder of the skincare brand Narturium or something, showcases different brands at different price points and not only sells her brand.
If Amelia only showed her brand people would say it's hypocritical.

Reactions: 6
can't imagine having my nose done because of it's look.
i'm getting my nose done next week (they have to break it, have to get some cartilage out of my ear, bc it was already done 6 years ago for medical reasons and they fucked up and it wasn't done correctly so they have to do it again now and my nostrils aren't big enough and i can't breath properly) and i'm scared af. and ppl like amelia are doing something like that just for fun and if it's a appointment at the dentist.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
every time she promotes smth her constant exaggeration literally makes the product revolting to me.
Like bish, babyliss is one of the cheapest brands, no its not magic, and your hair before didn't look good cause of style of the curls not cause of the curler.
the hotel is another level of cringe :rolleyes:
Her mouth drop while she is walking out and sees the entrance.. How did you get in the hotel? from the back door? why are you so shocked to see smth you clearly seen before when you arrived. So staged 🤦‍♀️
It gives youtubers 2010 when they started with promos and didnt have to disclose anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her whole vlog was cringe and her flogging her hair curler 😠🤮 and stop being a glorified sales man . Look back at your old videos you were an interesting person now just an insecure trying too hard lump.

Reactions: 11
The more I watch this ditzy airhead, the more I'm sad that brains can't be purchased, and there's no Bicester for wit, nor there is paid sponsorship for being smart, all Daddy's money is painfully useless here.
Hopefully, she'll marry soon and fully embrace being a purely somewhat decorative potted plant without feeling the need to document it online.
Patriarchy at its best, Amelia! Be pretty (at least try) and stfu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Amelia if you are reading here , pls stop with the exaggeratEd behavior…. Just be … simply be it more easy to relate .

Reactions: 6
I haven't been here in ages - I skipped through some of her older vlogs......I hope she isn't going to marry her latest bf - he seems a bit of a twit......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve always found it interesting that she, her mother and her grandmother look SO middle-eastern but her dad and her cousins look more ethnically Jewish. Is her dad middle-eastern too? Are her cousins?

Reactions: 3
I’ve always found it interesting that she, her mother and her grandmother look SO middle-eastern but her dad and her cousins look more ethnically Jewish. Is her dad middle-eastern too? Are her cousins?
Speaking of her heritage, she’s been quiet. Some comments on her posts demanding her to speak out about Israel

Speaking of her heritage, she’s been quiet. Some comments on her posts demanding her to speak out about Israel
Tbh, if people think she should speak because she travels to Israel frequently, despite not being born there, then I agree, she should comment. She need to justify why she travels there, especially as palestians can’t travel back at all.
However, if they expect her to comment because she’s Jewish (not knowing about her frequent trips) then I vehemently disagree. It’s not fair to assume she’s a Zionist, and it’s dangerous to conflate Judaism (ethnic or religious) with Zionism.

Reactions: 17
Tbh, if people think she should speak because she travels to Israel frequently, despite not being born there, then I agree, she should comment. She need to justify why she travels there, especially as palestians can’t travel back at all.
However, if they expect her to comment because she’s Jewish (not knowing about her frequent trips) then I vehemently disagree. It’s not fair to assume she’s a Zionist, and it’s dangerous to conflate Judaism (ethnic or religious) with Zionism.
I dont get the logic.. I travel to Italy frequently, do I have to speak up on the political issues of Italy?
Does she though? Travels there frequently?..

Reactions: 7
I've said this elsewhere on Tattle but I do not need to hear an influencer's simplistic takes on the situation in Israel. I mean, she can barely string a thoughtful sentence together about shoes or a friend's engagement. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Given the complexities of the situation, up to and including the difficulty of speaking out in favour of civilians on either or both sides without being seen as supporting those in power (again, on either side) it's a heavy ask for someone whose job is to sell makeup and trinkets.

Add to that the antisemitism ever lurking on the internet, and I'd be very nervous in her shoes to make any kind of statement on the matter save sadness for all the lives lost.

Reactions: 16
Extrapolation ahead, but I think her parents are more on the progressist side anyway:

"Sopher is of Iraqi-Jewish descent and the chairman of the Sephardi Centre in London."

I also don't think it's fair to hold anyone hostage and asking them to post a PUBLIC opinion on current events, unless they're your close friends. Social media is social media, people can choose what they advocate for or not.

Reactions: 13
I dont get the logic.. I travel to Italy frequently, do I have to speak up on the political issues of Italy?
Does she though? Travels there frequently?..
Read my comment again, I literally wrote why she needs to justify why she travels there frequently - because Palestinians (the native people) aren’t allowed to travel back to their own home country.

And yes, if italians weren’t allowed to travel home to their own country, and you as a non-Italian, can enter and leave as you please, then YES, you need to justify your actions.

And yes, she does go there frequently.
---
Extrapolation ahead, but I think her parents are more on the progressist side anyway:

"Sopher is of Iraqi-Jewish descent and the chairman of the Sephardi Centre in London."
so her dad is Iraqi/Persian too? oh, cool, he does not look it, imo.

(again, I should specify that I wouldn’t expect her to comment if she didn’t travel there frequently).

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Friendly reminder that Iraqi is not Persian :)

Besides, when it comes to Rick Sopher, he's a Martin Scorsese doppelgänger, only with green eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.