Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented in her yt comments that the place she went to was just the pyramid of the Louvre not the gallery itself ,so they did not close the gallery to the public just a section, and having gone there myself it s outside near entrance .

Reactions: 12
I find it hard to believe that Amelia is trying building up a profile, is she not the ideal client? Extraordinary wealthy with social capital? Therefore they always gift her with the best but she chooses the ugly, tasteless trash?
But London is filled with even wealthier people with better taste. She would be offered better things if it were her husband’s money instead of daddy’s. Her mom probably is offered better things because she is closer to the source of the wealth

Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest tik tok where she rambles on about buying a house in Kensington 50/50 with her ex and then they broke up so she had to sell it three months later.

This is Kensington where houses are circa £2.5 mil+

Then she as usual overdramatises by saying she when they broke up she was all where am I going to live? What am I going to do? Oh I don’t know Amelia? Maybe slum it and stay at your mum and dads million pound property? The Ritz perhaps? Maybe the Lanesborough can offer you a bed for the night. I’m sure you can find somewhere with 2.5 mil in the bank! I’m mean seriously!

She really is a privileged airhead isn’t she?

Reactions: 30
I just find it incredible that brands are hosting these events for influencers! I know that's the way it's done now and it's cheaper than conventional advertising but seriously, why??? For me it's way more effective marketing when they make videos to promote things (even if it's faked). When they attend events I rarely pay attention to which brand it is. It's such a waste of money to me and the Louvre is so random. I'm not even sure what they're promoting because that Lancome perfume that she sprayed smells absolutely disgusting. Her dress was lovely to be fair.
A while ago, it used to be all the rage to shoot ad campaigns with models in exotic locales so that it would make people covet and buy the dream, whether it was a perfume, a top or a bikini.
Now we've sort of upped the ante.
Marketing tit in exceptional and historic places in exchange for money, that's where we're at. Remember Venice covered up with tarpaulin ads? https://www.veniceinperil.org/
Don't get me started with LVMH and their BS philanthropy, L'Oréal is just as despicable. When there's money, there's will, everyone and everything can be bought.
The Louvre is no exception.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The sheer amount of designer clothes that she does not care about or appreciate...all for an instagram post.
Then to never wear them again.
Obscene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It just sickens me, the way these people live in their own bubbles of entitlement and narcissism.

Reactions: 15
Should we start placing our bets for the Christmas engagement for Amelia?
Probably! I'm surprised Jak hasn't proposed already tbh.

Although, if it does happen around Christmas, it'll be super cringey because Rob did a Christmas season proposal. 🤭

• Haha
I just find it incredible that brands are hosting these events for influencers! I know that's the way it's done now and it's cheaper than conventional advertising but seriously, why??? For me it's way more effective marketing when they make videos to promote things (even if it's faked). When they attend events I rarely pay attention to which brand it is. It's such a waste of money to me and the Louvre is so random. I'm not even sure what they're promoting because that Lancome perfume that she sprayed smells absolutely disgusting. Her dress was lovely to be fair.
im not sure that the dinners/events themselves are meant to be the thing that entices us ~normal peeps~ to buy the products. They are their version of business meetings where the influencers all get given the products and given some kind of ted talk on them that they can then hopefully go on to mindlessly regurgitate to their followers over the next few weeks doing proper ads/reels/dropping the product into vlogs or whatever. Of course the events themselves are nice Insta photo opportunities for the influencers themselves which I suppose is why they are so eager to go.. so they can push this vision of a glam and aspiration lifestyle.

Tbf I do think this kind of advertising works very well - which is why brands do it - and costs a duck ton less than the big billboard and tv advertisements for probably much better results. Even I - and I hate to admit it - am much more likely to buy something expensive after seeing an influencer on a vlog using it and talking about how nice it is (lie or not lol) rather than from seeing a super model in some fantasy tv advertisement with a mild intention of a plot that no one can follow where they squirt a perfume and have an orgasm at the same time and then a man appears or some tit.
I mean to be fair I'm not buying the product in either case because I have no disposable income because cost of living but ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I have all the big collaborations that I've worked on..."

OMFG. She did not "work on" any of these collaborations! The Lancome team did. They probably never even asked her opinion on anything because her opinion is totally irrelevant. The only thing she did was get sent free products and showed up for a free dinner in Paris. Even when it comes to IG/Youtube ADs, Pia probably did that for her. :rolleyes: There was no "work" involved here.

RANT: The delusion of these influencers is getting out of hand. I can't believe they get away with saying stuff like this.
It's also really embarrassing because...these brands don't actually respect influencers (rightly so!). They just use them as easy and relatively cheap marketing/easy sales. They would never consider influencers to be in the same league as industry professionals (again, rightly so!). Victoria, Amelia, etc. all seem to think these brands actually care about them LOL.

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 1.05.47 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She s basically a salesman but glorifying herself , that s sad be humble there are people finding cures for diseases.

S
"I have all the big collaborations that I've worked on..."

OMFG. She did not "work on" any of these collaborations! The Lancome team did. They probably never even asked her opinion on anything because her opinion is totally irrelevant. The only thing she did was get sent free products and showed up for a free dinner in Paris. Even when it comes to IG/Youtube ADs, Pia probably did that for her. :rolleyes: There was no "work" involved here.

RANT: The delusion of these influencers is getting out of hand. I can't believe they get away with saying stuff like this.
It's also really embarrassing because...these brands don't actually respect influencers (rightly so!). They just use them as easy and relatively cheap marketing/easy sales. They would never consider influencers to be in the same league as industry professionals (again, rightly so!). Victoria, Amelia, etc. all seem to think these brands actually care about them LOL.

View attachment 2486058
The companies are getting short changed for the JOB that is being hired out, you’re not selling the Lourve, Amelia, you’re selling some creams and makeup, all we heard about over and over and over was what you thought was most important, you were invited to a private event in the Louvre (or pyramid, whatever) not how you are such a big deal that you were invited, but you were there to learn information about the PRODUCTS and share them with your audience, to get the Audience you have To pull money out of their wallets and buy said products. She is so bad at her job, as are a LOT of these so called influencers. she is a classic case of daddy supports your lifestyle, because there is no way she’s getting enough sponsorships to pay all of her expenses, Hermes purchases, luxury goods, home maintenance and expenses and non sponsored travel. Pita and the house cleaners, along with all the beauty, nail, hair and spa treatments are from Daddy’s money.

came back to edit Pias name and decided Pita was suitable. She must get tired of cleaning up the closet, packing and unpacking and all the social media posts and photo shoots she does as Amelias PA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
came back to edit Pias name and decided Pita was suitable. She must get tired of cleaning up the closet, packing and unpacking and all the social media posts and photo shoots she does as Amelias PA.
Crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also find so ridiculous how influencers get crazy about being in Paris for a paid trip yet they never visit the city to explore 🤷‍♀️
Their holidays are always paid trips to the Maldives. If they find Paris soooo amazing why none of them go there for a few days and explore the city?

So ridiculous how Amelia showed the photo when her mom took her to the Louvre when she was little just to prove she has been there before :ROFLMAO: (she did this on IG, now on the vlog, so desperate to show herself)

Someone commented in her yt comments that the place she went to was just the pyramid of the Louvre not the gallery itself ,so they did not close the gallery to the public just a section, and having gone there myself it s outside near entrance .
Yep. And maybe the event was a Tuesday (the museum is closed on Tuedays). She made it look like they closed the museum for her the event. She is so... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I also find so ridiculous how influencers get crazy about being in Paris for a paid trip yet they never visit the city to explore 🤷‍♀️
Their holidays are always paid trips to the Maldives. If they find Paris soooo amazing why none of them go there for a few days and explore the city?

So ridiculous how Amelia showed the photo when her mom took her to the Louvre when she was little just to prove she has been there before :ROFLMAO: (she did this on IG, now on the vlog, so desperate to show herself)

Yep. And maybe the event was a Tuesday (the museum is closed on Tuedays). She made it look like they closed the museum for her the event. She is so... 🤦‍♀️
It was a Monday, September 26th. Facepalm worthy still.

She s a dramatic glorified sales man 😂😂😂. To think and say it was a fab event I think it s something we can all accept but she made it seem like she stepped into heaven and wow her life is so great , they closed the gallery and dinning with the Mona Lisa , we have it all to our selves was a bit much. At the end of the day you can t lie to yourself , she was much more down to earth and even humble circa 2018 and less giddy especially about the French pharmaceutical drug store product , at this point no Amelia you are not selling ice to Eskimos ,we are not amused , tone it down several notches and behave normally and age appropriate pls. Classy and elegant pls … you are getting on in age .

With the latest video, I had to check the playback speed, I’d thought I sped it up, nope, it was manic fast talking, she’s got so much to do she rushes through making the clips to get on with her real life of luxury shopping, salon and spa treatments, packing for the latest holiday/vacation and dining out a few times a day.

• Haha
Which is exactly why they held it on Monday. Tuesday cleanup with no museum visitor.
Yep. And museum closes everyday at 6pm (except Fridays). The museum was closed when they were there. People was around curious if there was someone important. Bet many dissapointments. I imagine a celeb was there, but Amelia didn't vlog the event. She is always too busy taking selfies and talking non-sense with another girl. With her vlogs is always easy to forget what brand she went with and why she is on a place.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.