Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s one thing having ✨ confidence ✨ & then there’s her Eurostar video. I am cringing so so so hard….. there is no limit to what she won’t go to for a few likes 🤨

Reactions: 17
There’s one thing having ✨ confidence ✨ & then there’s her Eurostar video. I am cringing so so so hard….. there is no limit to what she won’t go to for a few likes 🤨
I know I just CANNOT with these tube girl video's I am embarrassed just watching them. Of course Amelia jumps on the trend it was beyond cringe and the behind the scenes one just showed how ridiculous she actually looked. It's so awkward it made me literally want to curl up 🙄

Reactions: 22
I know I just CANNOT with these tube girl video's I am embarrassed just watching them. Of course Amelia jumps on the trend it was beyond cringe and the behind the scenes one just showed how ridiculous she actually looked. It's so awkward it made me literally want to curl up 🙄
Agreed it's so cringe, like I'm all for confidence but that is just plain weird?!

Reactions: 10
The original tube girl, Sabrina Bahsoon, has a special aura about her that makes her videos less cringey and more hypnotising to watch… Amelia on the other hand just can’t pull it off and looks like a twit 😅 she’s such a try hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Came across Amelia on TikTok and broke my leg RUNNING to her tattle page.. what’s up with her voice? Constantly sounds like she’s got something wedged down her throat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her roots are still grey in the after… I would be so pissed and annoyed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh, she's wrong, dark hair would make her look great in comparison to what she's doing to herself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it just me or she sprays way way too much perfume on herself? :oops:
I cannot imagine sitting next to someone with such a strong scent on the train or plane, or dinner or anywhere else tbh

Let alone Kilian perfumes. I own couple and any of them 2 sprits max already can feel like too much, but 5-6 :oops::oops:

Reactions: 28
Why go full dark Amelia? Because it would suit you! Because the dreadful colour jobs Despina does are unflattering and aging.
Also if Despina is so amazing (according to Amelia) wouldn’t she be able to give her a full dark hair colour that suits her?

Reactions: 13
I have lived in Paris for so long and to be honest... I'm just bleeping jealous of that dinner they had at the Louvre. The bleeping Louvre. Why would vain and ignorant people like her get such opportunities while us, normal people, who do appreciate culture and history and museums, can never EVER dream of such a thing. It's just unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have lived in Paris for so long and to be honest... I'm just bleeping jealous of that dinner they had at the Louvre. The bleeping Louvre. Why would vain and ignorant people like her get such opportunities while us, normal people, who do appreciate culture and history and museums, can never EVER dream of such a thing. It's just unfair.
Don't get jelous darling 🤗 They go there to show up their expensive dresses, bags and get their photographs for Instagram. They don't even appreciate art. Amelia posted a photo when she was little, her mom took her and sister to the Louvre. I bet since then Amelia never have been inside cause she doesn't appreciate art and history. Influencers always take photos with the Louvre pyramids outside. I bet many of them haven't even bothered to go inside.

When they had the dinner at Versailles was the same. They were so impressed on the 'palace decoration' :rolleyes: and how 'Instagrammable' was for their photos :rolleyes: They have never been there before (except for Fleur I think, she said she was there as a turist with family).

I would rather to go and pay for an art exhibition and suport the artists. Than go with a bunch of influencers to take selfies and make their TikToks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Much as that dinner looked amazing, I can imagine I would be incredibly frustrated to be in the Louvre, but unable to actually access it.
Just imagine being in situ with all that art, all that history, and yet you're listening to a marketing spiel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG! I CAN NOT WAIT!! To buy all of her shoes and handbags that she throws around like dirty tissues!! 🙄🤣

I wonder if she is going to take stuff out of storage to sell. I find all of the Luxury Promise handbags quite expensive in comparison to buying them in my own country.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just find it incredible that brands are hosting these events for influencers! I know that's the way it's done now and it's cheaper than conventional advertising but seriously, why??? For me it's way more effective marketing when they make videos to promote things (even if it's faked). When they attend events I rarely pay attention to which brand it is. It's such a waste of money to me and the Louvre is so random. I'm not even sure what they're promoting because that Lancome perfume that she sprayed smells absolutely disgusting. Her dress was lovely to be fair.

“I saw Victoria Beckham. I’m dying
I bought a hand cream. I’m dying
I’m going to have dinner in the Louvre. I’m dying”

and repeat 😩

• Haha
Especially in that colour??! Like how boring and bland and yeah, underwhelming. Maybe she is just building up her profile in Hermes to get offered another birkin or kelly soon
I find it hard to believe that Amelia is trying building up a profile, is she not the ideal client? Extraordinary wealthy with social capital? Therefore they always gift her with the best but she chooses the ugly, tasteless trash?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.