Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you imagine if she will have a daughter that looks like her?
poor child will hate herself till she is old enough to start with plastic surgery..
But she didn’t start off as ugly, she made herself ugly. If my mother looked like that I would never have plastic surgery. Her daughter may look like her mother and grandmother.

Reactions: 13
But she didn’t start off as ugly, she made herself ugly. If my mother looked like that I would never have plastic surgery. Her daughter may look like her mother and grandmother.
True. Hannah is beautiful as well

• Heart
Reactions: 17
True. Hannah is beautiful as well
oh nono, i didnt phrase myself correctly.
Never thought Amelia was ugly, if anything she reminded my of Amal Clooney. very unique.
But can imagine if your mom used to look like you in a childhood pics and she changed everything about it, cause she didn't like how she looked. Cannot be healthy for your confidence.. I bet Amelia will be on her second face lift or smth already by that time..
So the culture of injections and surgery will be very much welcomed in the family.
Amelia picks every time an easy way out with her insecurities, instead of working on self love and go to therapy, endless shopping and plastic surgery.. so basically just throwing money at the problem.

What mom like this can teach the child about confidence?

• Heart
oh nono, i didnt phrase myself correctly.
Never thought Amelia was ugly, if anything she reminded my of Amal Clooney. very unique.
But can imagine if your mom used to look like you in a childhood pics and she changed everything about it, cause she didn't like how she looked. Cannot be healthy for your confidence.. I bet Amelia will be on her second face lift or smth already by that time..
So the culture of injections and surgery will be very much welcomed in the family.
Amelia picks every time an easy way out with her insecurities, instead of working on self love and go to therapy, endless shopping and plastic surgery.. so basically just throwing money at the problem.

What mom like this can teach the child about confidence?
well her mom Carol has also had a nose job - she has retracted nostrils which is a common deformity after surgery.

IMG_6056.jpeg

Reactions: 10
well her mom Carol has also had a nose job - she has retracted nostrils which is a common deformity after surgery.

View attachment 2467523
I have been wondering for years if anyone else also thought that lol.

Nose jobs aren't a new thing, and very common in some families. My grandmother had one in the 1950s. I was weirdly told as a very young child, by my father, that he would pay for one if I had the same nose as him. I did not, but it made me fear something that I would have never thought of otherwise. Comments about appearance can be very damaging to a child. I think Amelia's initial plastic surgery as a young woman was not anything unusual in her family and somewhat expected.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Nose jobs are especially common amongst Middle Eastern women, so it’s hardly surprising that Amelia’s mom has also had one (or maybe several, who knows). The ‘cute’ upturned European nose is what they seem to aspire to… which is sad as they lose character. Plus the short straight upturned nose doesn’t suit everyone.

£6,900 for the most underwhelming bag of the century!!! More money than sense 😭😭 I would NEVER pay that much for a bag even if I had as much money has her. How does she sleep at night!

IMG_6111.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Especially in that colour??! Like how boring and bland and yeah, underwhelming. Maybe she is just building up her profile in Hermes to get offered another birkin or kelly soon

£6,900 for the most underwhelming bag of the century!!! More money than sense 😭😭 I would NEVER pay that much for a bag even if I had as much money has her. How does she sleep at night!

View attachment 2469341

Reactions: 12
Amelia has no taste or originality. If I had her money I'd be experimenting with niche brands rather than just buying chanel and hermes all day long. There are so many interesting brands and designs out there but she always goes for the most boring ones, yawn.

Reactions: 30
Amelia has no taste or originality. If I had her money I'd be experimenting with niche brands rather than just buying chanel and hermes all day long. There are so many interesting brands and designs out there but she always goes for the most boring ones, yawn.
I do kind of appreciate how she unabashedly bought a handbag made from exotic leather despite there being a general wave to move away from exotics. Like she could care less (purchase history over everything!) unlike Vic who is a massive hypocrite when it comes to this stuff.

So.. Suzan also got engaged.
Should we start placing our bets for the Christmas engagement for Amelia?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I imagine Jak's definitely feeling some pressure!
I feel like it's now a case of wondering which trip is likeliest, with the assumption that Paris will not be the locale.

• Haha
OOT, since when Amelia started with a matcha obsession?
I hope she doesn't launch a matcha brand. Reminds me when Emma Chamberlain started to drink lot of matcha and that was cause she was about to launch her brand. Jess Alizzi, launched her matcha brand too not long ago.

These influencers stat film themselves with a product and then "you guys know how much I like X product. Well now you can pay me for it" :rolleyes:

Oh and she announced she will do "Vlogtober on TikTok"! Wow, 1 minute videos every single day #soHardWorking #whyEvenBotherToAnnounceSomethingSoSilly

• Haha
Ha, speaking of Emma Chamberlain, I don't understand the world's obsession with her at all 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
OOT, since when Amelia started with a matcha obsession?
I hope she doesn't launch a matcha brand. Reminds me when Emma Chamberlain started to drink lot of matcha and that was cause she was about to launch her brand. Jess Alizzi, launched her matcha brand too not long ago.

These influencers stat film themselves with a product and then "you guys know how much I like X product. Well now you can pay me for it" :rolleyes:

Oh and she announced she will do "Vlogtober on TikTok"! Wow, 1 minute videos every single day #soHardWorking #whyEvenBotherToAnnounceSomethingSoSilly
The matcha obsession and the Picotin bag are once again from Anastazia :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Hermes "relationships" are wild. No store that has to OFFER me the chance to spend thousands on something is getting my business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.