Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muukkie

Is Amelia pronouncing a Hermes 'to go' bag as a 'toggo' bag in her latest short!?
No, it is a type of leather that Hermès handbags are available in. I think I found the bag she wanted on a reseller site
---

Omg WHY do I remember this 🤣 too good

also I HATE when influencers go on and on about their “health” (Amelia in her Q&A mentioned multiple times that this year will revolve around her health, that she is tracking her glucose levels to monitor her liver function (whatever that means),that she wants to reduce her consumption of wine etc. Etc.) meanwhile they voluntarily go under anesthesia to alter their appearance. I just cannot understand how someone claims to be health obsessed and does that. She is utterly ridiculous. She only cares about her “health” when it is beneficial to her looks, i.e. constantly complaining about her sibo and ibs bc it makes her look bloated and less skinny. She got 3 nose jobs ffs.
And who works out with this much makeup on and their hair down. Would it kill her to put her hair in a ponytail?View attachment 1940846View attachment 1940847
Influencers are now monitoring their blood glucose to help them lose weight. It has to do with insulin resistance… I don’t understand the entire process but Organic_Olivia has info on it in a highlight on her IG.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3

may67895

Does anyone know why they got married on a Saturday? I thought it was Shabbat and not allowed?

Aardvark

Chatty Member
One of her eyes looks dodgy in the Charlotte tilbury unboxing short/tik tok right? It’s bad makeup or weird Botox? It looks like it isn’t opening properly

prive0505

Chatty Member
I'm sticking by this. She's very happy to give herself a full mammogram on camera. I don't think it's got anything to do with low self-esteem. She wants to be desired at all costs and she's in competition with all her little influencer peers.
Erm… this is a classic example of ‘don’t believe everything you see online’. Instagram/social media is a highlight reel. It’s her job.

Sasa44

Chatty Member
It really showed in that Victoria in the Frow criss crossy dress she tries to pull off

Did she get new lips for skiing and the safari!?!?! I can not believe how large they are now 😵

In speaking of her upcoming safari… how much do you think Papa Sopher is paying for this….I am thinking at least £10,000 per night for 4 people.

And, did anyone ever find the yachting business that they used for Turkey?
it doesnt show price on the website

• Heart

Sasa44

Chatty Member
Not cool of her to have posted that meme about putting new boyfriends at the edge of family photos though. Hope she's nicer in a relationship.

Muukkie

They had / have different roles. Liv was Amelia's business manager and agent while Pia started off as Amelia's assistant and now helps her with all of her content creation. No idea if Liv is back working with Amelia or not..
They have a company together “Dollay Talent” DLY Talent

• Heart

Clu3

My bad- I meant to say Amelia dated David!

Hate that I know this but the lady you’re thinking of is Rob’s cousin (sure Amelia mentioned it in a video once) and she may have introduced them. I believe she is married to Nic- the brother of Amelia’s ex David. Still very incestuous!

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I know rat&boa is a little passé, but I actually feel that their design would fit Amelia like a glove (except in length). The two outfits we saw are a bit uptight for an island wedding.

VMMV

Yes, Amelia dated David for a few years. David’s brother is Nicholas, married to Diana. Diana is Rob’s (Amelia’s ex-fiancé) cousin. I believe Sarah (the brunette above pictured with Rob) is David and Nicholas’s sister.

All clear? 😂 Point is, these rich Jewish circles are very small and incestuous!

Me writing all of that:
View attachment 2074244

Lol! Thank you!

teaweasel

You can be very petite and a C cup - sadly bra sizing is still quite misunderstood across the globe. A C cup on a 28 band (which she should be wearing) is significantly less boob than on a 34 band, and really isn’t big at all. Highly recommend booborbust to learn more!
I was just reading that comment and my first thought was "booborbust" 😂

• Haha