Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
I've got a similar frame, similar background to her and my spider senses are telling me she's been messing around with her birth control. I get the boobs-at-my-neck look every time and it's not fun.
I think birth control too, plus weight gain. She was very very slim after the break up and during lockdowns etc and looks to be a better weight now.

If you look at really old pictures her boobs were always hoiked up.

Reactions: 3

nastynastya

I wonder when did they start dating, cause didn't she make a tik tock somewhere in December saying she is going on a date with someone very tall?
Lies about the date or is it that recent?

Reactions: 2

Sasa44

Chatty Member
Not "excuse" in the sense that its not a reality for her. But she deflects from acknowledging that she doesn't value her whole self, not just her tits (what was that last vlog with pia when she was playing tamtams on her boobage in the black dress)

brattx

OMG have you guys seen the TT of the woman who stitched Amel's video about rare beauty packaging being shit, she said why are you shouting and being aggressing with the product? And schooling her on the fact it was made with people who have a disability in mind

She got told!!!
Can you link it? Haven’t seen the video!

ivyscowboy

I mean, Paris Hilton herself complimented Jak on his best man's speech and Yawnelia struck gold with one of her viral TikTok videos featuring Sofia vibing on Good Charlotte's tune, so there might be something to do with that George Costanza of hers. She fell in love with him the same way she falls in love with any sponsored product: as long as it pays well, she adores it and raves about it.
Where did Paris compliment Jak? I don't think I've seen it before!

Also, which TikTok featuring Sofia are you referring to? 🤔

Sasa44

Chatty Member
Hate that I know this but the lady you’re thinking of is Rob’s cousin (sure Amelia mentioned it in a video once) and she may have introduced them. I believe she is married to David- the brother of Amelia’s ex Nicolas. Still very incestuous!

I recall a YT video after the engagement ended when Amelia went on Holiday with Olivia and her crew and Montana did not seem keen on her AT ALL.
You gotta love Amelia Bedelia! She sure knows how to attract the hate :)

im_843

Not her biggest fan, she is too OTT for me. but I think her nose has definitely improved and suits her face much better.

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Where did Paris compliment Jak? I don't think I've seen it before!

Also, which TikTok featuring Sofia are you referring to? 🤔
It wasn’t a tiktok it was an instagram story, check her story highlight from the wedding, it’s one of the last

Hasanah123

VIP Member
What is that pose? She looks like a flamingo about to fall over.
Is she close like that to her?
---
For anyone curious on how she is friends with Sofia Richie :
( yes I have a lot of time on my hands right now - fractured my foot LOL )

- she is friends with Ali Meller who happens to be close friends with Sofia
- Amelia used to flirt LOADS with Ali Mellers Brother
- Jak is close friends with Elliot
- The Young Jewish community in London especially those who are wealthy are extremely tight.
- Olivia Lotte has pictures with Elliot from like 6 years ago. They are family friends too.
Is Olivia's family that loaded?